Men: peeing through the fly in your underwear, or over it?

I seek support for my position that the only way to pee is to hoist your junk out of your underwear entirely, and not to use that ridiculous little slit in the front of it. It’s so much more comfortable! Easier to control! Greater satisfaction all round!

So, gentlemen, how do you pee? Through or over?

I go through, but I should note that I’m a boxers guy so that probably makes a difference.

Depends. Most of the time over, but sometimes through.

No logic dictating what when.

Neither. I haven’t worn underware since I was 11, party for this ridiculous reason. Why make it hard?

Dude. Way to totally waste a punchline.

For me, it depends on whether or not I’m wearing a cummerbund.

Another wasted line. :smiley:

I don’t even unzip. I just put my foot on the urinal and pull it out of the bottom of my pants leg.

When I wear underwear, it’s boxers, and through. Unless it’s all I’m wearing, in which case I go through the leg hole.

Through.

Going over can lead to the elastic touching the underside of Mr. Happy, restricting the flow a bit, and sometimes leading to incomplete emptying.

Viva la anonymity!

Over. Always over, no exceptions.

Through.

For some reason, i am reminded of the second Austin Powers movie…

I use the fly. Before I wore boxers, it was over.

Always.

I wear boxers and I go through. There is the elastic flow disruption mentioned above, but also the fact that if you have a shirt tucked in, as I most often do, you then have to get through your pants fly, under your shirt and over your underwear. That is just too complicated and quite frankly with that many layers I have a difficult time digging around and finding my weiner without having to go around my underwear too. I am sure when I am struggling to locate said weiner, other men at the urinals are silently laughing at me because I can’t even find my own dick.

I have also noticed a number of people - full grown adult people - who unbuckle their belt and unbutton their pants before zipping their fly down. What the fuck is that all about?

Over. Unless I’m wearing a few certain “easier access” boxers; meaning, there’s enough space above and or blow the centre button without undoing it.

Boxers = fly
Briefs = up & over

Depends on the skivvies.

Boxers, through.

“Relaxed” briefs, over.

Briefs that have a snappy, snappy elastic of the sort that occassionally snaps back like a slingshot, delivering a shocking blow to the testicles which may result in a startled splash of urine all over the guest towels and the emission of a squeek like a girl? I tend to use the ridiculous little fly thingie on those, if I have my wits about me enough to think of it.

I take both my pants and underwear completely off when I urinate.

Same here.

You must be popular at work.