I pit What the .... ?!?! for being an intellectually dishonest piece of etc.

Based on this GD thread, particularly the last sentence in post #65. And I’m sure you all will agree.

BG you know this is the Pit right? As in BBQ Pit? As in place where you take a flamethrower to your opponent and leave nothing but a charred regretful piece of meat behind. Where’s the outrage? Where’s the swearing? Where’s the effort? Come on man, I know you can do better than this. If outrage is crap this OP doesn’t even break wind! You need to refuel your flamethrower and you should do it now while gas is still cheap.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned on the Dope, it’s that BrainGlutton’s Pit threads rarely work out well. If there are two things I’ve learned on the Dope, they’re that BrainGlutton’s Pit threads rarely work out well, and that bacon is fucking delicious.

Oh, veddy well. What the … !!! has been posting dishonest, disingenuous, and entirely stupid threads more or less suggested by his/its username for well more than a year now, sliming Obama and any other Dem or lib with hints and winks and nudges and utterly retarded suggestions of “liberal media” bias, and nobody has called the piece of shit on it AFAICR. I call it. What is a worthless lying chain-yanking RW subtroll whose shitbag brother-fucking mother, social criminal that she is, should have died of ovarian-uterine cancer without benefit of morphine that same drunken day she conceived it while rolling around in the slime of her own vomit and anybody’s and everybody’s semen, and What has a nonnegotiable and absolute moral and ethical obligation, whether by traditional or religious or utilitarian or deontological or communitarian norms, to take down its own dung-and-piss-crusted breeches and take some motor oil and a chainsaw and . . . wait, there are some rules even in the Pit, aren’t there?:frowning:

That’s more like it!

:mad::):smiley: Yes. Bacon is delicious. And this will go better for you if you do not struggle against the restraints. [sound of long knife or similar edged instrument being sharpened: ssshhhhHHHKKKK . . . ssshhhhHHHKKKK . . . ssshhhhHHHKKKK . . . ]

I’ll just point out an old What the … !!! thread, wherein he’s oh so concerned about how badly a Ludacris song will reflect on Obama. It’s pretty amusing, kinda, seeing what the tiny, slender reeds that guys like him are hanging all their hopes on. Especially as compared to the complete and total debacle that the Bush presidency has been (though I will admit that GWB is apparently better at dodging flung footwear than anyone I’ve ever seen).

So stupid it kills brain cells.

Or just trolling. Should be laughed at either way.

I’m confused. Why would anybody need an internet message board to know that bacon is delicious?

Piece of etcoplasm?

Ectoplasm has more substance.

So, if I follow along correctly, glutton, and incurious, propaganda spewing idiot who once claimed that that Israeli rabbis were supporting the genocide of the Palestinians (but couldn’t be bothered to read the actual article his claims were based on, which would have proved that he was blissfully ignorant while he was vomiting up lies) is annoyed at someone else for stupidity and/or intellectual dishonesty?

Ah well, okay. What the is a shit-stupid rightist moron and Glutton is a shit-stupid leftist moron.
… moron fight!
Let the flailing begin.

:eek::D:) I have (almost) no opinion on What the…, but that was the best ‘yo mama’ I’ve ever heard.

I couldn’t understand a fucking word in that thread. Is he saying Obama is connected to Blagunpronounceable because he didn’t say he isn’t connected to Blaggy? Even though the Federal investigators already noted that Blaggy tried to sell Obama’s camp the seat and were refused?

**What the … !!! ** lacks the intellect necessary for intellectual dishonesty. In fact, I suspect he lacks the intellect necessary to tie his shoes unaided. Why be bothered with him?

My thoughts exactly. Must have been living in Ethiopia or something.

In Ethiopia, bacon eats you!

OK, I got nuthin’.

No, no. I knew bacon was delicious, but I didn’t grasp the full scope of its amazing deliciosity. Truly, bacon is the Flying Spaghetti Monster’s gift to mankind.
I wonder how bacon with spaghetti would taste…

While bacon adds to a good spaghetti sauce, the sauce dilutes its baconess if it’s cooked with it. Try crumbling it on top along with lots of cheese.

Why, delicious, of course! :wink: