The Extreme Nipple Pinch - Ain't That a Kick in the Balls?

I know the anatomical references are a little messed up but the pain of an extreme full body nipple pinching has to at least come close to a kick in the junk.

How does one do the Extreme or Full Body Nipple Pinching, you ask? Wait, why would you ask that are you some sadomasochistic? Oh well, since you asked, the extreme nipple pinch is achieved in the following manner:

1. Lay facing your partner, each of you on your side.
  2. Partner decides to hoist himself up on his elbow to lean over you for a kiss.
  3. Partner’s elbow ends up on your nipple.
  4. Full weight of partner’s upper body presses down on said nipple.
  5. It takes several seconds of your screaming before partner realizes why you’re screaming.
  6. Partner realizes he ain’t getting any after that, especially after he tries briskly rubbing it to make it feel better.

I’m sure the guys will tell me that it can’t be near as painful as a kick in the balls but 14 hours later and this puppy still hurts. It’s not quite bruised but it looks a little puffy.

[sub]and no, there will be no photographic cites provided. [/sub]

Yep, that nipple pinch does sound painful. No, there’s no comparable pain a kick in the balls. Not even close. Closest type of pain to getting kicked in the store is punching yourself in the eyeball and that’s still mild by comparison.

But how long does the nut pain last? Would you object to your partner massaging it for you?

sorry about your injury. you should have iced it immediately which is good for many bruising injuries during sports. it is bad to cause an accidental injury when your intent is to cause sensations on the other end of the spectrum, it is bad to both parties (and not just because he didn’t get any).

nut pain can last a minute or two maybe a few more for a mild impact. you can’t scream because you can’t breathe. massaging it would do no good but nobody can get to them while you are doubled over.

You’ll feel sick for days in the event of an extreme nut kick. You would certainly object to anyone coming within 9 feet of your sack until the sick feeling goes away.

Is there enough difference between male and female nipples that we can’t just compare nipple pinches to nipple pinches?

Strong men have vomited and fallen into a fetal position crying after a nad shot. Massaging it is the wrong thing do and difficult at any rate. They’ve probably retreated to your stomach so as to not be abused again.

Your partner should have poured chocolate sauce on the injury then gently but firmly. Oh so firmly licked it off. :smiley: :smack:

Not really a pinch, is it? More of a crush, or crunch.

Perhaps there is a federally funded agency you can contact to reimburse you for your pain - Cash For Crunchers?

There’s something very wrong with the image of a crunchy nipple.

Well, in order for someone to lean on a guy’s nipple in that manner they’d have to have man boobs.

Well, I’ve never seen a guy’s become erect when aroused.

Then you’re not doing it right.

I aint no doctor, but that puppy looks swollen to me :slight_smile:

How many guys have you slept with?

Allow me to introduce you to the concept of “rebound tenderness”. Swear to God this is real, though I don’t know if it will work on a nipple – you’ll see why.

Rebound tenderness is why stubbing your toe or finger hurts so much. It’s not actually the impact that causes most of the pain. The initial impact squeezes the blood out of the tissue in the impact zone, and most of the pain comes in the next few seconds as the pressure comes off and the blood rushes back into the tissue. If you can slow down that flow, you can eliminate most of the pain.

In practice this means that what you should do when you stub your toe is immediately press it very firmly back against the wall or door or whatever, and then very slowly ease off the pressure. It really really works.

But with a toe or finger, you’re generally crushing a very small amount of tissue between an external object and a bone just beneath the surface. With a breast… well, how far do you have to press in to hit bone? Maybe there’s too much tissue to deal with?

Wow - I think it is safe to say 99% of all Gay men will disagree. I recall reading an article in (Playboy?)where one of the unanswered questions was “why do men have nipples?”
Amazing to think so many hetero guys go through their whole life not experiencing one of the major erotic, erogenous hot spots. Granted, not in the manner Wile E experienced it, but trust me, nobody has to ask most Gay men why they have nipples.

I have on more than one occasion.

There’s no comparison between a nipple pinch and a kick in the balls. For instance, many people willingly pierce their nipples. I reckon there aren’t many guys that have driven a steel shank through their testicle (through their scrotum, sure, but that’s just skin. I’m talking the actual nut here).

Oh- and my nipples become erect when my wife sucks on them.

The thing that ticked me off about it was he decides to help by rubbing it quite briskly between his fingers then seemed annoyed when I pointed out it still hurt. Had I knelt on his nuts I doubt he want me to rub them for him. It seemed like because it wasn’t a kick in the nuts to him it couldn’t possibly hurt that much. Women have sensitve areas too, just because we don’t have nutsacks doesn’t mean we haven’t experienced pain. I won’t even mention cramps and childbirth, well except for that mention. ; p

Let’s try this. Compare the pain of a nipple pinch to the pain of getting a finger caught in a car door or some other type of pinch like that. Both men and women will agree that slamming a door on your finger is pretty extreme, pain-wise.

Now ask a man to compare slamming a car door on his finger to getting a really hard shot in the stones. I may be going out on a limb here, but I think most men who’ve suffered a really hard shot to the groin will agree that few things short of amputation without anesthesia can compare, particularly when the wave of pain radiates through the entire body.

It’s like trying to compare labor pains with stomach cramps.