AAAAAHHHH, the world is going to end next year!!!!

According to Marie Exley of Colorado Springs, Armageddon is going to happen on May 21, 2011. What do those believers of the Mayan calendar end of the world thingy think of this?

I’ve had a good run.

I graduate on May 15th, so this is pretty awesome. Now I don’t have to look for a job!

Damn it, not again!

Read closer the end is in October, you have plenty of time. May is Just the Rapture!

The world’s coming to an end. I don’t even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair.

Ho hum, another day another prophecy of the apocalypse.

Now, when J. R. Bob Dobbs reveals his vision of the end of the world y’all better listen.

Good! Thanks for clearing that up. Now I don’t have to look for a job. My unemployment extensions will last until the spring. : )

I’m already spending like there’s no tomorrow.

The place I live actually has t-shirts that bill us as “Your End-Times Vacation Destination,” so I guess we’ll do all right.

May 21, 2011

Who’s bringing what?

I’ll bring the bratwurst…I figure it won’t be too hard to find somewhere to roast them…
assuming, of course, I don’t get raptured…

Well, it’s about time!

I’ll bring the other thread.

:smiley:

A friend of mine lives in Colo Springs. Nice guy, but he’s a little out-there when it comes to this kind of stuff. Maybe it’s something in the water? :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s why it’s yellow.

(Coors comes from Colorado, right?)

It’s not even going to be that long–David Temple (Yoshua Guy) of UC Berkeley’s Sproul Plaza says it will be in March 2011. I got a flyer from him just a couple weeks ago about it. So don’t bother planning for another Easter.

“[T]hough unemployed, she’s paid $1,200 to buy advertising space […]”

What a stupid woman.

Well, she’s got less than 10 months left to spend all her money, and it’s not like she’s going to have anyone to leave it to…what with the world coming to an end and all.

See if I saw that bench ad I would assume it was some sort of brilliant viral marketing scheme.