The Straight Dope

Go Back   Straight Dope Message Board > Main > Cafe Society

Old 01-26-2011, 02:23 PM

Chumlee in Pawn Stars

I have a question about the reality show Pawn Stars. On the show, Chumlee is routinely berated, cursed, humiliated etc. by his friends and employers. The premise is that Chumlee is a childhood friend of the owning family and works in the store. Do people think that this is real, scripted or something in between. Does Chumlee let them treat him that way so as to get his bit of fame and a pay check or do people think that it is all an act? Has anyone been to the store?
Advertisements  
Old 01-26-2011, 02:26 PM

I've seen the show just a few times. But I think he provides the shop a very valuable service - he devalues everything that comes in by making fun of it. I bet he singlehandedly knocks 25% off everything he comments on.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:29 PM

As I have mentioned in other threads, I strongly suspect that Pawn Stars and similar "reality" shows contain at least as much kayfabe as your average pro wrestling show. Possibly more. Chumlee simply can't be as dimwitted as he appears to be. He'd forget to feed himself--which does not appear to be a problem so far.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:30 PM

I've been in plenty of groups of friends where berating each other is part of the friendship. And there's usually one guy who gets it a lot worse then anyone else.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakminster View Post
As I have mentioned in other threads, I strongly suspect that Pawn Stars and similar "reality" shows contain at least as much kayfabe as your average pro wrestling show. Possibly more. Chumlee simply can't be as dimwitted as he appears to be. He'd forget to feed himself--which does not appear to be a problem so far.
I know plenty of non-handicapped people who perform right around the Chumlee level. There's obviously a lot of writing and editing involved in the show, but I have no problem believing that there are rough equivalents to Chumlee in a lot of workplaces you interact with every day.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:05 PM

One of the things I find interesting about it is Chumlee is not just hanging out with friends or coworkers but is treated that way by his employers. If it is real or to a good degree real, then it seems he would have ample evidence of harrassment for a law suit.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemal2 View Post
If it is real or to a good degree real, then it seems he would have ample evidence of harrassment for a law suit.
Doubtful. He's likely signed a release in conjunction with his appearance on the show. Probably also makes more as "the village idiot" on the show than he could elsewhere.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:34 PM

I have read (sorry, no cite, can't remember where) that of the many, many people employed by the shop, only a handful have buying authority, and Chumlee is one.

Even if his dollar limit is lower than some, I would say that is a good clue that he is a little brighter than they show.

Also, on one episode where Big Hoss needed to pass a quiz from Rick on objects in the store, it was Chumlee that he went to for assistance.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Library Boy View Post
I have read (sorry, no cite, can't remember where) that of the many, many people employed by the shop, only a handful have buying authority, and Chumlee is one.

Even if his dollar limit is lower than some, I would say that is a good clue that he is a little brighter than they show.

Also, on one episode where Big Hoss needed to pass a quiz from Rick on objects in the store, it was Chumlee that he went to for assistance.
Yeah, Chumlee may not know anything about 16th century weapons, but the store doesn't deal only in antiques. That's just all we see in the show. Chumlee is probably a lot more knowledgeable about modern things. He seems to know a lot about pinball machines too.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:53 PM

There is no way this show isn't scripted to a T.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enalzi View Post
Chumlee is probably a lot more knowledgeable about modern things. He seems to know a lot about pinball machines too.
He's an idiot savant in the field of basketball shoes which seemed to surprise everyone else.

I'm sure the Chumlee angle is played up for the cameras. I don't doubt that there's a kernel of truth in it but folks know that the "Haha, oh that Chumlee!" is part of the draw for the show.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:52 PM

Minor nitpick: I believe that nowadays, the word "idiot" is no longer used and it's just savant.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also I bet Chumley sleeps with a CPAP. His audible breath sounds are indicative of that.

Thanks

Q

Last edited by Quasimodem; 01-26-2011 at 05:54 PM..
Old 01-26-2011, 06:23 PM

He loves magic.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:13 PM
Uncharted
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enalzi View Post
Yeah, Chumlee may not know anything about 16th century weapons, but the store doesn't deal only in antiques. That's just all we see in the show. Chumlee is probably a lot more knowledgeable about modern things. He seems to know a lot about pinball machines too.
He did OK with the late-70s boombox.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:28 PM

Unfortunately I can't find it online, but there was an interview with Chumlee in Rolling Stone, and he definitely seemed much more intelligent than he does on the show. Most people who claim to have met him at the shop say pretty much the same thing -- that he plays that way for the cameras.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinastasia View Post
Most people who claim to have met him at the shop say pretty much the same thing -- that he plays that way for the cameras.
I think Chumlee is the most liked, the most loved, and has the most fans of anyone else on the show.

Everybody I know who goes to Vegas wants to get a photo of themselves with Chumlee
Old 01-26-2011, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimodem View Post
Minor nitpick: I believe that nowadays, the word "idiot" is no longer used and it's just savant.
Hey, I'm talking about Chumlee here, not writing a psychology study.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:53 PM

Since Chumlee gets more exposure on that show than Big Hoss, the owner's own frickin' son, I'd say he's doing pretty well for himself.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:20 PM

I read somewhere on the Dope that he's actually a classically-trained stage actor. It's all an act.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:42 PM

I watch the show regularly, and he is frequently telling very subtle jokes under the guise of being dumb. I have no doubt that he'd do better on Jeopardy than any of the other cast members except maybe on the subject of antiques. He is easily the most interesting character, but I do think that it is just a character.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jophiel View Post
Hey, I'm talking about Chumlee here, not writing a psychology study.

Whatever. Just telling you what I believe to be the correct terminology. You wanna keep sayin' "idiot" - have at it.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:17 AM

I strongly suspect it's all an act. An entertaining act, no doubt. But an act nonetheless.

The best evidence is the episode (I don't have the ref) where a guy comes in to sell his pair of "vintage" Jordans.

Out of left field, Chumlee is knowledgeable and astute. He explains very well why the guy is wrong about the vintage.

Chumlee is a good character. But I'm pretty sure the real Chumlee is much sharper.

/Loved the ep where they bought him business cards that read "Chum Lee" and they addressed him as "Mr. Lee"
Old 01-27-2011, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanann View Post
I think Chumlee is the most liked, the most loved, and has the most fans of anyone else on the show.

Everybody I know who goes to Vegas wants to get a photo of themselves with Chumlee
I know if I go there, I certainly would. Chumlee rules. (When I first started watching the show, he irritated the hell out of me. Now he's my favorite -- along with the Old Man)

Corey, on the other hand, is annoying. He also has too much of a baby-face to be called "Big Hoss".
Old 01-27-2011, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimodem
Also I bet Chumley sleeps with a CPAP. His audible breath sounds are indicative of that.

He and Big Hoss would both be good pics for a celebrity death pool (if they count as celebrities) as I wouldn't be surprised if either of them died. Both seem like walking coronary events and it's not just the weight but the way they carry themselves and the way they sound. I'd also wager that Rick either is or has in the past few years been a heavy smoker as he has that giveaway wheeze when he laughs.

The show is obviously staged. The episode where Chumlee meets Dylan was the biggest giveaway: he just happens to be able to get within arm's reach of a notoriously reclusive and weird rock megastar WITH A CAMERA CREW following behind him, and NOT ONE of the camera crew try and stop him when he gets the autograph made out to Chumlee, nor did Rick- who if the show is real knows that Chumlee's about as sharp as a bag of wet hair, doesn't think to mention this either. Yeah...

Or the one where he stomps grapes with his feet and adds in sugar and boxed wine. I'm sure they'd have let him do that.

Another thread on the show mentioned the staged nature of Rick's expert "buddies". Somebody brings in an axe that supposedly killed Vlad Tepes and Rick mentions "I've got a buddy who's an expert in 15th century Ottoman and Wallachian weaponry- let me call him and have him take a look at it". What actually happens is that an expert is flown into town from wherever he really lives (which might be Maine, Hawaii, or anywhere in between) and then is filmed giving the assessment and appraisal. The object and its owner are genuine, the expert is genuine, and whatever they say is accurate as they see it, but the notion that he calls up an expert from OTTOMAN & WALLACHIAN ANTIQUES AND GYROS HUT down the street and they drop everything and come to a pawn shop because some wild claim might or might not be genuine is kayfabe (one of my favorite words I've learned on the Dope, incidentally). The same staging makes Chum comic relief and the Old Man (who I suspect is a miserable old horse's ass) into an avuncular curmudgeon.

Last edited by Sampiro; 01-27-2011 at 12:32 AM..
Old 01-27-2011, 08:37 AM

A savant is a knowledgeable person. An idiot savant is a person who is knowledgeable about a specific thing but otherwise very unknowledgeable. I see no reason to drop the modifier in the second definition; else how would we describe the person in the first definition?
Old 01-27-2011, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Second Stone View Post
I have no doubt that he'd do better on Jeopardy than any of the other cast members except maybe on the subject of antiques.
That wasn't the case when they were on WWTBA Millionaire, Rick got more answers right than the Chumster.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sampiro View Post
OTTOMAN & WALLACHIAN ANTIQUES AND GYROS HUT
I would never leave this establishment.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:49 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodenonette View Post
besides if they could sell it for 5000 they would pay the guy 2500 for it so they could make money off it. what kind of pawnshop buys things for what they are worth?
The guys on pawn stars never pay the full amount of the appraised value. They rarely pay more than half.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acsenray View Post
The guys on pawn stars never pay the full amount of the appraised value. They rarely pay more than half.
Rick's gotten more generous this season, especially on higher-end items.

As the poster above said, the show is "worked" (there's another rassling term for ya!) It superficially resembles the workings of a pawn shop in the same way that Law & Order superficially resembles police work, but that's it. Who gets a great deal at a yard sale and then turns around and takes their prize to a pawn shop? Nobody--you put that thing on eBay, or go to a higher-end dealer. Pawn shops are for quick cash when you KNOW you're going to take a big loss, not for consignment prices on 300-year-old muskets.

Don't get me wrong--I love the show, and I'd much rather watch it than watch the more realistic Hardcore Pawn, which is loathsome, but don't confuse Pawn Stars with the real thing.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AClockworkMelon View Post
I read somewhere on the Dope that he's actually a classically-trained stage actor. It's all an act.
i just read that as well. must be true
Old 01-27-2011, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StusBlues View Post
Rick's gotten more generous this season, especially on higher-end items.
Pawn shops are for quick cash when you KNOW you're going to take a big loss, not for consignment prices on 300-year-old muskets.
I don't know how much money they make from History Channel but I'm sure it can subsidize some slow sell muskets.

Quote:
Don't get me wrong--I love the show, and I'd much rather watch it than watch the more realistic Hardcore Pawn, which is loathsome, but don't confuse Pawn Stars with the real thing.
Ironically it's one of the few shows on History Channel that's at all informative.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanann View Post

Yeah, he's the lovable goofball just like Mikey is on American Choppers.

Quote:
Ironically it's one of the few shows on History Channel that's at all informative.
This is why I love the show. Learning the history of the items.

Last edited by Drunky Smurf; 01-27-2011 at 02:08 PM..
Old 01-27-2011, 02:21 PM

Big Hoss and Chumlee were childhood friends. I got a feeling they are a lot alike. Big Hoss seems pretty slow and lazy too.

Big Hoss may be a couple notches sharper than Chum. But, he's nothing like Rick.

wow, Chum's short!
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-pho...lee-1CV85b.jpg

Last edited by aceplace57; 01-27-2011 at 02:24 PM..
Old 01-27-2011, 02:31 PM

Quote:
The same staging makes Chum comic relief and the Old Man (who I suspect is a miserable old horse's ass) into an avuncular curmudgeon.
I can see where Chumlee is made out to be comic relief, but The Old Man comes across as a miserable old horse's ass to me. Avuncular curmudgeon? No way. He's just a grouchy old man.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodenonette View Post
besides if they could sell it for 5000 they would pay the guy 2500 for it so they could make money off it. what kind of pawnshop buys things for what they are worth?
Are you kidding? Every episode is this:

Appraiser/Expert: "Well, I'd say this would sell at auction for perhaps $6,000"
Rick & Customer: "Thanks"
Rick: "So, what do you want for it?"
Customer: "Well, he said it was worth $6,000..."
Rick: "Hahaha... no, really. I'll give you $2,000."

If the Old Man is there, he answers first and says "I'll give you $300 and that's it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by StusBlues View Post
Who gets a great deal at a yard sale and then turns around and takes their prize to a pawn shop? Nobody--you put that thing on eBay, or go to a higher-end dealer. Pawn shops are for quick cash when you KNOW you're going to take a big loss, not for consignment prices on 300-year-old muskets.
I think it's a given that the shop (Silver & Gold? Whatever it's named) isn't a typical pawn shop. They must have had a reputation for handling antiques for the History Channel to take notice of them in the first place and now it's nationally known as a place to sell your musket. People criticize the show saying people hard on their luck are selling prized possessions but who brings their musket or Civil War uniform on a trip to Vegas? Those people are there to get on the show these days and value the Pawn Stars experience more than the work of "properly" selling their antique.

I'm sure some people say "Screw you and your two grand, I'm going to eBay" but they wouldn't air those since they want to portray the store as a successful place to go for all parties.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:49 PM

I hope they don't take advantage of Chumlee. Chumlee needs to get paid for being on this show.

I remember on American Chopper the Teutuls got rich off the show. Employees like Rick, Vinnie, Cody and the others got nothing out of it. They were still punching a time clock and busting their ass making the Teutuls look good. They gave Cody a chopper on tv. Soon as the cameras were shut off, they took it away. Cody has a lawsuit for lost compensation.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/rchemel/cody...and-paul-sr-4c

Last edited by aceplace57; 01-27-2011 at 02:51 PM..
Old 01-27-2011, 03:05 PM
And Finn The Human
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jophiel View Post
I'm sure some people say "Screw you and your two grand, I'm going to eBay" but they wouldn't air those since they want to portray the store as a successful place to go for all parties.
They actually do show a lot of instances of this. I just watched the last 4 episodes and I know I saw it at least twice. I know several times they went out to someone's house to see an item (car, vending machine, airplane etc) and even brought an expert out and the seller still said "no".
Old 01-27-2011, 03:16 PM

I wonder if the sellers get paid for their appearances. The litigants on the 1,302 court shows get paid several hundred dollars (the defendant's being applied to the judgment if they're ruled against) plus travel expenses. If they do then it could explain why someone is willing to sell great-grandma's handwritten love letters from Charles Darwin and Abe Lincoln for $3,000 when they've been told it's worth twice that.

Did anybody see the episode where the guy brought in a relic of an American saint? The Latin documentation began with a strongly worded "NOT FOR RESALE IF YOU VALUE YOUR SOUL" (the general theme, not the actual words) which made Rick decide not to touch it. I thought that was a really peculiar episode: an item of enormous value but one that the only people who'd be interested in couldn't buy. Kind of a Borgin & Burke's feel.

Last edited by Sampiro; 01-27-2011 at 03:19 PM..
Old 01-27-2011, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipperJJ View Post
They actually do show a lot of instances of this. I just watched the last 4 episodes and I know I saw it at least twice. I know several times they went out to someone's house to see an item (car, vending machine, airplane etc) and even brought an expert out and the seller still said "no".
I've seen numerous episodes where the seller says "I think I'll keep it" or something. I haven't seen one where the seller explicitly says "I'm going to sell it through some other means for more money".

But I'm no Pawn Stars expert so I could very well have missed it.
Old 01-27-2011, 03:38 PM

He's just playing along. I've known several smart people who have fun acting goofy. Other people have fun messing with them because they have fun going along with it.

Also, just because something is "worth" a certain price, doesn't mean you'll get anywhere near that. If you've been trying to sell something for a couple of years, taking a big loss on it might not be a bad idea after all that time. Also, they're in Vegas, who knows what kind of people lose their butt in a casino and get desperate for whatever quick cash they can get. That's what a pawn shop is for in the first place.
Old 01-27-2011, 03:53 PM
Charter Member

There are often times when I wonder why the customer trusts those experts. (A random dude who has an ongoing relationship with me and is paid by my producers just said your item is worth $2,000. Do you trust the source? Would you care to get a second opinion? Didn't think so).

But there was one time when I wondered why the Pawn Shop trusted the expert. It was when the guy brought in a gold coin, a double eagle, I believe. It was in awesome condition...but just how awesome?
The expert rated it, IIRC, at an MS-63 and worth around $60,000. So it was bought at around $33,000.

Here's the thing. When you get up to a rating of MS-60 through MS-66 (or larger), each rating point upward can often make the coin worth one order more than the rating below it. Likewise, the same is true as you move down the scale. It's why you often see what's called "cracking" in the coin world. You buy a coin graded at one grade that you truly believe should be graded higher, open the coin up from its sealed case and submit it to be regraded. If it comes in higher...jackpot.

All that's a long winded way of saying that the grading is key. Getting it OFFICIALLY graded is the only way to go because nobody with the money and the interest to spend 60K on a coin is going to accept "random expert X said it was an MS-63 so that's what I'm pricing it at."

And Rick, being in the business for almost three decades, has to know that. Besides which, if they submit the coin for grading and it comes back as MS-62 or lower, they're just fucked.
Old 01-27-2011, 04:30 PM

One time a woman brought in what she thought was some good quality costume jewelry she inherited from her grandmother and wanted $2000 for it. Rick- supposedly- recognized it immediately as Faberge and offered her $15,000 (whereupon she promptly asked for $17,000).

This seemed staged for several reasons. In the first place I'm sure there's a lot of Faberge knockoffs out there, some probably even with the name or trademark of Faberge (to a good forger it's probably not that difficult to replicate). In the second, just because it's Faberge doesn't mean it's automatically that valuable- has it ever been repaired for instance, and then what's the history of this particular piece (if it was originally custom made for somebody rich or royal it's probably more valuable than if it was made for resale in a shop), and I seriously doubt Rick is a walking Faberge Encyclopedia, Authentication and Price Guide. That had "aw'ight, wait a minute" written all over it, plus if it was real he'd probably have given her $2,000 and she'd have been happy/he'd have been happy and he could sell it at auction and she'd have no recourse since it was entered into voluntarily and at agreed upon terms.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:17 PM

Quote:
OTTOMAN & WALLACHIAN ANTIQUES AND GYROS HUT
I'm confident no such establishment exists in Las Vegas.

OTTOMAN & WALLACHIAN ANTIQUES, GYROS HUT AND WEDDING CHAPEL, though, are on every streetcorner. I think it's a franchise thing.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:28 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
The show is obviously staged. The episode where Chumlee meets Dylan was the biggest giveaway: he just happens to be able to get within arm's reach of a notoriously reclusive and weird rock megastar WITH A CAMERA CREW following behind him, and NOT ONE of the camera crew try and stop him when he gets the autograph made out to Chumlee, nor did Rick- who if the show is real knows that Chumlee's about as sharp as a bag of wet hair, doesn't think to mention this either. Yeah...
According to the article in Rolling Stone, that was not staged.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:36 PM

Quote:
One time a woman brought in what she thought was some good quality costume jewelry she inherited from her grandmother and wanted $2000 for it. Rick- supposedly- recognized it immediately as Faberge and offered her $15,000 (whereupon she promptly asked for $17,000).

This seemed staged for several reasons. In the first place I'm sure there's a lot of Faberge knockoffs out there, some probably even with the name or trademark of Faberge (to a good forger it's probably not that difficult to replicate). In the second, just because it's Faberge doesn't mean it's automatically that valuable- has it ever been repaired for instance, and then what's the history of this particular piece (if it was originally custom made for somebody rich or royal it's probably more valuable than if it was made for resale in a shop), and I seriously doubt Rick is a walking Faberge Encyclopedia, Authentication and Price Guide. That had "aw'ight, wait a minute" written all over it, plus if it was real he'd probably have given her $2,000 and she'd have been happy/he'd have been happy and he could sell it at auction and she'd have no recourse since it was entered into voluntarily and at agreed upon terms.
I dunno. I saw that ep too, liked it a lot.

IIRC, the piece was made of platinum and studded with precious gems. So whether or not it was Fabergé it had a good deal of intrinsic value.

And having seen a lot of episodes, it seems to me that Rick, the Old Man and Corey seem to be basically decent guys. Shrewd, yes. Hard bargainers, yes. But I haven't seen anything that would make me think they'd try to cheat anyone.

Besides, a business like theirs demands a reputation. If you fleece one guy, yeah, you make a quick profit. But ruin your reputation by taking advantage of a rube, well, it will be a lot harder in the future.
Old 01-27-2011, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipperJJ View Post
Yep. And they also show people getting pissy, or refusing to believe that their obviously fake crap isn't worth jack shit. I liked the guy who brought in his supposedly rare Erte "Pegasus" statue. When Rick pointed out that it had "Made in the U.S.A." stamped on the bottom, the guy FREAKED and started screaming and swearing. Or the douchebag Pez collector: "This is an insult to the Pez community." (That was my favorite)

People don't seem to get that just because something's old and/or rare, that doesn't mean it's worth anything. And as far as the Pawn Stars trying to "cheat" anyone, they're not forced to accept their offers -- the sellers are certainly free to try elsewhere.

I think part of the reason why Chumlee also comes off as stupid is because of his lisp. But another thing to notice about him is that when they're testing weapons, like guns and bows, he's usually the best shot. TEAM CHUMLEE!

(And I don't care what Rolling Stone said, the Dylan stunt was so obviously fake)
Old 01-27-2011, 11:31 PM

I am shocked... SHOCKED that so many Dopers watch this abomination.

The dumbing down of America continues.

I see the History Channel going the way of MTV. Reality shows are much more profitable than a six-part series of Hitler (or ANY history topic). Let's face it. Unless you love History, the channel is not going to attract the average viewer. Put some reality crap on there, like Ice Road Truckers, Pawn Stars, Ax Men, and coming this February, "Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy", and you'll start to suck in a different audience.

"Git 'er done!"
Old 01-27-2011, 11:53 PM

Low brow entertainment can be fun. I've been to the shop once, got me a Chumlee refrigerator magnet, even got to shake his hand. Apparently the merch that moves the most is the old man, followed closely by Chumlee.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:50 AM

Here's an interesting and fairly in-depth article on the show and the people. Per that article:

-Rick initially pitched the show and made a pilot for HBO
-History Channel wanted the show dumbed down a lot more than it is- they wanted something darker and seedier
-Rick says his wife and 6 year old will never be on the show (his wife by choice and the kid because his parents think it best)
-Rick and Hoss are both high school dropouts (not hard to believe with Hoss, but if Rick said he had an MBA you wouldn't be surprised)
-Rick, Hoss, and the Old Man each had 6 figure incomes before the series began
-The place received the first pawn shop license granted in decades in 1988
-Chumlee has been essentially a part of the family since he was 12
-They're all smokers but don't smoke on the show (the back yard is filled with cigarette butts)

It talks a bit about the staging aspects as well.

Last edited by Sampiro; 01-28-2011 at 02:51 AM..
Old 01-28-2011, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinastasia View Post
(And I don't care what Rolling Stone said, the Dylan stunt was so obviously fake)
But wouldn't that make Chumlee a liar?