Which kitty is your favorite

As a moderator instructed me to do in this thread, I’m linking to the pictures and making the poll here.

Simple question… from these catswhich one do you like best? These images rotate at the bottom of my website randomly, in case you’re wondering why I have so many images of opal cats.

Note to mods: A mod told me to do this, so I trust I’m not breaking a rule.

Mod says fine and/or dandy.
Mod chooses #50.

I voted for #22 but actually I dislike the distorted colors on all of them. But 22 looks a lot like my Maxwell cat so I voted for it.

This mod voted for #32. That’s what my cat would look like if he learned to photosynthesize, which I wouldn’t put past him, since he’s already solar-powered.

(I had no idea you could put 59 options into a poll)

I voted for #48, the big yellow frowning kitty, but I voted for his blue twin on your website because I didn’t notice the yellow one until too late. :frowning:

I don’t know, I’ve never met any of them.

#3, because it’s a Siamese kitty. Siamese kitties are the best. Sapphire the Siamese kitty who lives with me says so, and she’s NEVER wrong.

I was hoping for a Hello Kitty option.

I voted #29. Gorgeous blues and a lovely pose for the kitten.

I didn’t want to choose just one!

19 or 45. Probably 45 slightly more.

I voted for 11, but I missed 34, and 19, and 37, and, …I’m back to 34.

You do know how hopeless this is, right?

I considered making it multiple choice…

I like the stance on 32 and the coloring seems more “naturally” opal. At least, that was my first impression.

#24. He reminds me most of “90’s Godzilla” in “Destroy All Monsters”. Just one look and I can tell he is charging up his atomic breath to blast a toy mouse-y.

My work site is blocking the link. I guess cuteness overload would destroy my productivity.

I don’t love any of them, but 38 is not horrible. It might help if we saw the site it was located on? The colors are what I don’t like, but if it matches your site, it might work. Just a thought.

For some reason they make me think of The Cat from Outer Space.

They all trigger the Lisa Frank Gag Reaction. Sorry.

Well they’ve got the coloration of opals, which, as my username implies, I am quite fond of. My site is in my profile I believe.