Opinions...2nd try

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.107054879366380.12048.100001856042956&type=1
Ok, sorry folks I’m a dumbass (and I found that funny Voltaire). I’ll get that Photobucket account set up and everything, but in the meantime I’ll just post my profile pics and tell you all that I am referring to the first pic in the lot (the one with me in the red hat). Please critique me based on that pic.

Based only on your face, you are objectively extremely good-looking; like most such people, you are probably aware of this already, and are just fishing for compliments here…which is fine, I guess. The structure and proportions of your face are as close to “perfect” as it can be for a man…though there are many different male faces considered attractive, you have the so-called “golden average.”

You’re bald, and some women don’t like that, though many, many do. Many guys like it too. That’s all a matter of individual preference, as you probably know already.

“This content is currently unavailable.”

But in general I like red hats, if that helps.

ditto

No, I wasn’t fishing for compliments, I was just curious based on the recent talk of what is/isn’t attractive (bald/shaved heads, muscles, face, eyes, wheelchair). That plus the other postings of pics just made me want to do it. I appreciate your comments, though, I honestly do not regard myself nearly that highly.

WTF? :confused: some can see it, some can’t?

Muscles are definitely something that some people love and other people have no interest in. For everyone who loves a built (truly “built”) body, there are many others who find it really unappealing - or at least say they do online, though they might think differently in person. A photo is one dimensional; a body is three-dimensional and it’s a very different experience seeing it firsthand. The shaved head is, as I said before, something that some people love and others hate, though nowadays I’d say that the bald look is more popular than it has ever been.

The wheelchair, I really can’t comment on; probably very few people, if asked, would proactively want a partner in a wheelchair - it’s something that most people would find someone attractive in spite of and not because of. You being physically fit negates much of the wheelchair’s psychological baggage - people will know that you don’t need to “be taken care of” and that you are capable of handling yourself. And of course there will be many people of both genders who find it appealing that you have “overcome” your disability with your bodybuilding, whereas a non-disabled bodybuilder would not impress them.

All of that is separate from your face, though. As I said, your face, alone, is basically the archetypical ideal of an attractive male face. And it’s also on the “strong” side of the ideal proportionate face, as opposed to the “soft” side. Based on your face alone, you would widely be considered “hot,” and there are faces very similar to yours all over GQ and other such magazines.

I think a person has to be logged in to Facebook to see it.

tritto?

If it makes any difference I don’t have a Facebook account, so maybe it’s only viewable to those that do. Just a guess.

That makes sense. :smack:

I don’t care for the one with the red hat; your face looks kinda flat in that one. My favorite is the 4th one down in the 2nd column, where you’re smiling. It shows some of your personality, and your eyebrows look a little heavier. I like heavy eyebrows.

I don’t have a Facebook account. But I know that I’ve been able to go to at least some facebook pages without one.

You’re clearly extremely taken with yourself. Not necessarily wrongly - you’re handsome, I guess (I’m a hetero male) and certainly fit. But come on, dude. Not fishing for compliments? Give me a fucking break.

Joe

You have a good face. Distinctive. Your sex appeal factor is pretty high, but cuddle factor is low.
Your dog, on the other hand…(sex appeal: negative infinity; cuddle factor; 67billion)

You remind me of Wesley Snipes.

I really looked only at the first picture.

You have a beautiful face, and oh those eyes! Huge green eyes, with dark eyebrows? I am a sucker for those.

That’s a movie star face in my opinion.

Face=hot. Bald=hot. Torso=hot. Arms=hot.

Your eyes in particular=hot.

You didn’t ask for opinions on any but the first picture, but here’s some anyways: lose the bathroom pics, especially the one with the open toilet. Tacky!

Facebook photos have a link at the bottom of the page so the owner can share them with people who don’t have Facebook accounts. That’s been my experience in the past.

Good-looking face, not a fan of ski hats, prefer bald to ski hat. Also not a fan of giant muscles. I’d consider you a good-looking dude, but not really my type (though I’m married, so that hardly matters either).