Think of a famous person. Right now, go!

As a way of testing which individual is most famous, so famous that their name is forefront on the minds of the populace. Without even a second thought - I say think of a famous person. Who springs to mind first?

Don’t know why I’m so hung up on immediate thoughts, but when I think “famous person” I think

glitz, glamour, wealth, opulence, thinking of Vegas, think of Elvis Presley.

The name that first came to my mind was George Clooney. Of course, I’ve seen a lot of Oscar nomination news coverage this morning, so that might have something to do with it.

first person I thought of is

Sean Connery

The first person I thought of was George Clooney I had just been reading an article about the Academy Award noms that were announced this morning.
Oh, and on the Cafe Society MB, there is a thread directly below yours that mentions Stephen King in the title. Let’s see if that prejudices anybody’s answer.

Wow. The first person I thought of was Barack Obama.

First that came to me:

Einstein

Gwyneth Paltrow

Tom Hanks. No idea why.

The first person that came to my mind was Daniel Radcliffe…wait, what?..yeah, but I did just get out of the Oscar thread and was discussing Harry Potter.

I think my brain is broken. When I read the thread title I thought “Oh crap! Who, who… William Tell!”

William Tell? WTF, brain?

Gabe Kaplan

Seriously - that’s who I thought of.

Bob Dylan.

Avril Lavigne. Of course, she’s on my mind a lot.

William Shatner

Melissa McCarthy. Someone mentioned her name on Facebook WRT Oscar nominations.

George Takei.

Oh myyyyyyy!

Michael Jackson.

Aside from him being dead, I didn’t even like him. WTF is wrong with my brain - why couldn’t I have thought of someone cool?

Dame Maggie Smith - but then I just got through watching this week’s episode of Downton Abbey.

Sir Francis Bacon.

And I have no idea why.

George Washington.