ID This Hollywood Starlet From 1965

This pic was taken from a 1965 celebrity baseball game at Dodger Stadium.

I can ID Annette Funicello, Phyllis Diller and Nancy Sinatra (far right), but who is the blonde in the middle wearing #28?

Is that Ann Margret? (1965 pic)

Looks a little like Ann-Margret or Joanna Moore.

That was my guess.

I don’t know who it is, but it is definitely not Ann-Margret.

A shufty on Google Books throws up Dyan Cannon, but the internet appears to be silent otherwise.

I think she’s Shelley Fabares.

Here’s a clip of that day but she doesn’t get any screen time. Perhaps she wasn’t famous enough?

I agree.

I think Joanna Moore’s the closest guess so far, and it’s real close. The girl in the photo has a younger and more innocent quality than I tend to equate with Joanna Moore, whose face seemed to me to have more of a sharp-edged and sophisticated quality. But it might be her anyway. I haven’t been able to think of another actress who looks more like her.

Abe Vigoda? Look at the eyes.

No help, but I would’ve sworn this was gonna be an Earl Snake-Hips Tucker thread.

She’s wearing #28, and Wes Parker’s girlfriend at the time was supposedly a Broadway actress, but that’s all I’ve got.

Abe Vigoda was never that young!

I was going to say Lindsay Lohan until I noticed the date.

Well, except this: Who the hell would wear a Wes Parker jersey, other than his girlfriend? Serious question.

Chris Noel, whoever she is.

I think so too.

Wellll. . . finding a name was easy. Finding a contemporary (or even current!) photo of her has been a little more elusive.

The Internet Broadway Database lists two credits for Pat Randall and I found an AP report from January of '64 that says she’s a 27-year-old model and stewardess from Craddock, VA. Presumably they mean the planned community in Portsmouth. I tried the Cradock High School yearbook for '54 but can’t find her.