Could it be possible that homosexuals are really athesist

because there are no holes in my bible that this practice is sinfully wrong.

Therefore are homosexuals really just athesist denying that God the father has tagged sex with another male (among other things they do wrong) as a sin?

If you knew beyond a doubt that you would pay for your sins in hell …

wouldn’t you want to repent?

I’m sure there are many homosexuals that have repented and fear God and His word to this day.

Repent means change your mind about what sin is …

The blood of Jesus Christ only pays for the sins you repent of

You will hear about the sins you didn’t repent of on judgement day.

Now if you are an athesist that is your decision … no arguement
if you are a homosexual that is your decision … no arguement

but if you are a Christian then the rules are very plain
follow Jesus and not the flesh of your desires.

I know beyond a doubt that you would not be punished for expressing the kindness, grace and love for another human being, no matter their gender in relation to yours. So, I’m cool with it.

There are more options than bible-worshipping Christian and atheist you know.

Jesus never said a word about this topic.

1. “atheist”
  2. Is this some sort of poetry?

Why should homosexuals behave better than the heteros?

The word is “atheist,” and no, what you’re saying doesn’t make any sense. There’s been way, way too much dispute over everything in the Bible over far too long a period for statements like that to be taken seriously.

LOL. So what did you decide to be?

And since this appears to be witnessing, I’m moving it to Great Debates from IMHO.

If your “arguement” is that anyone wilfully engaging in sinful behavior prohibited in the Bible is really an atheist, I think you’ll find there are very few true Christians in the world.

And why single out homosexuals (particularly as being homosexual is not, despite your assertion, a “decision”)? Homosexuality gets a few passing mentions in the OT along with not eating shellfish or getting tattoos, and an oblique mention in a letter by Paul. Jesus says nothing about it, nor does it make the Ten Comandments. Why not rail against adulterers instead? Both God (in the Ten Commandments) and Jesus specifically say this is a bad thing, yet we elect (or consider electing) adulterers to high office in the US - consider Mark Sanford’s recent victory in South Carolina for a recent example. The focus on homosexuality is far out of proportion to its level of condemnation in the Bible.

Some are. Some aren’t.

Matthew 22:36-40 (New International Version)
36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’** 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Matthew 7:1
Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged: and with what measure you mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3 And why behold you the mote that is in your brother’s eye, but consider not the beam that is in your own eye? …

Are you actually interested in a clear, respectful debate in which you use evidence to support your position and, if it turns out your evidence is lacking or flawed, you’re willing to change your mind?

Because even if we accept the premise that the BIble is the word of God, your argument has more holes than a cheese grater. But I don’t want to bother with you if this is just a drive-by post and you’re unwilling to stick around to examine your beliefs in detail.

Up until you were 18, you found men and women to be equally attractive until you opened up your Bible and made a conscious decision to be only attracted to women. I mean, that’s the way it worked for me. I’m assuming the OP is similar.

Doth protest too much.

I’m an athesist in that I don’t believe the OP has a thesis.

How does “sinner” equate to “atheist”?

I mis-spelled atheist … but I didn’t mis-apply the words of homosexual being a sin.

of course there are other sins, but don’t you and shouldn’t you repent of them also

after all this is the work of the Holy spirit to comvict you of sin

2 Corinthians 13:5

Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you are disqualified.

2 Corinthians 13:8
For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.
Galatians 3:11
But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for “the just shall live by faith.”

Galatians 4:16
Have I therefore become your enemy because I tell you the truth?

Galatians 5:14-16
For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another! I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

Galatians 5:19-21
Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred , contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath , selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Ah, looks to me like a drive by witnessing.

He did come back to post more. It’s more like he’s circling the block.

Of course, that doesn’t mean he’ll actually answer any questions.