Help me stock the ultimate (fictional) library

Reading this thread made me think; it’s been a long time since I’ve fired up the old multi-dimensional travelinator and I have some extra cash/gold/Galleons/beaver pelts, and I want to expand my library.
What books should I be on the look-out for? So far, I have on my list;
The Necronomicon (The ones around here seem th be BS)
Tales of Beedle the Bard (I have an apparently abridged work that was made available, but I’d like an original.)
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (I hope to get this first and that it will guide me on my quest)
So, any other suggestions of books mentioned in fictional works that should be added to my shelves?

Thanks in advance - DESK

The Orange Catholic Bible from Dune.

The Book of Night with Moon from the Young Wizards setting.

The Book of Silence from the novel of the same name. It’s called that because to speak a single word from it kills the speaker; best kept on the restricted shelves.

From my “Rivets and Sprockets” anthology in grade school, all the ‘ologies’, the ‘onomy’s’, and ‘ithics’.

I don’t know either, but I’m now looking for both the series. Thanks

The Junior Woodchucks Guidebook.

The Darkhold, aka The Book of Sins.

De Vermis Mysteriis (Mysteries of the Worm), another Lovecraftian tome.

The Oghma Infinium and Mysterium Xarxes from the Elder Scrolls setting. And at least some Elder Scrolls themselves, naturally.

The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism, by Emmanuel Goldstein.

The Book of Three.
The Necrotelecomnicon

That reminds me of the Nekonomicon, which contains knowledge of catgirl eldritch horrors.

The Travels of Jain Farstrider - Mentioned throughout the Wheel of Time series.

The Book of Counted Sorrows - Not sure if it counts as Dean Koontz made it up as a source of quotes outside of some of his novels. I don’t know if it ever shows up in a story.

The Hive Queen and The Hegemon - from Ender’s Game

Complete Works - Kilgore Trout (all I have is Venus on the Half-Shell)

The Twelve Hours of the Night - William Ashbless

From Tolkien:

Red Book of Westmarch

The King in Yellow. A complete ultimate (fictional) library must have it! (Just don’t ever, ever read it.)

Life, by Unspiek, Baron Bodissey, from several Jack Vance books, some of wihch contain unflatterring reviews

De Umbrarum Regni Novem Portis, aka The Nine Gates of the Kingdom of Shadows.

You’ll also need Mateu’s Universal Bibliography.

Don’t forget to hire an orangutan as librarian.

The collected works of Marshall France; Pool of Stars, Green Dog’s Sorrow, and particularly Land of Laughs as mentioned in Jonathan Carrol’s Land of Laughs.

“The Land of Laughs was lit by eyes that saw the lights that no one’s seen.”

http://www.jonathancarroll.com/books/thelandoflaughs.html

Tobin’s Spirit Guide

The Book of Gramarye, from The Dark is Rising.

The books written for the Quaddie children in Falling Free, which had titles like Johnny and the Excess Humidity Mystery.