Will stretching my nostril openings with sharpie accent caps work well?

I want to get them much bigger and wider. I like to use these. http://img2.imagesbn.com/p/71641219755_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

I can stuff the caps in my nostrils with the top peg inside my nose and the other end sticking out of my nose holes. I can also use them caps like a taper and gradually stretch my nostrils until the whole cap inside my nose. How long should i wear these caps in my nostrils to stretch them to a bigger size? Like every night, all night until i wake up? Like you do with a orthodontist retainer?

I wouldn’d suggest leaving anything in your nose while you sleep. Perhaps this is something you should discuss with your doctor.

There are larger sizes available. Get one for your mouth, too.

Seriously, this. Have you considered plastic surgery?

Sounds like a way to get obstructive sleep apnea.

Okay, I’ll bite. Why do you want to stretch your nostrils?

I want to have bigger and wider nostrils. Like Rick Ross.

http://media.salon.com/2013/04/rick_ross2-620x412.jpg

I would love that. I am Caucasian.

You need to see a plastic surgeon. What you want is rhinoplasty.

How old are you?

I’ll bite. Who the hell is Rick Ross?

Why did I know just by the title that the OP was a July 2014 join date?

You need a plastic surgeon, not sharpies stuck up your nose. Good grief.

Some guy with facial tattoos and extremely poor taste in sunglasses, apparently.

Then you need to use Magic Markers.

Maybe you could get a visit a piercing/tattoo studio and ask them about it? I mean, usually stretching involves piercing your nostrils, but they might have some advice on doing so without the piercings.

He’s a rapper.

This helps one become a racehorse when one grows up, like Secretariat.

I am 22 years old.

Indeed, gotta roll with the 44 Magnum Permanent Marker. That is if he does want them to be permanent.

Huh.
A 22 year old white kid who wants to look like a black “gangsta” rapper.
How…original…

When I have the fat caps in my nose I cannot taste worth anything.

Should I buy some 3/4 inch glass ear gauge plugs to wear at night in my nostrils?

Go for the 1.5 inch glass ear gauge plugs. Highly recommended for nostril expansion.

I will have to work my nostrils up to those. I can start at 3/4 inch or even a 1/2 inch.