Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D S03E01: Laws of Nature

Yeah. It may have been an unflattering cut overall, but it was a real “Hi, I’m Annette, and these are my breasts” scene…

My wife immediately said the look wasn’t flattering. Like, literally within seconds of Daisy appearing in that outfit. I kind of think it just made it look like she gained five or ten pounds in the offseason, in a good way (i.e. it made her boobs and ass look big), and it was obvious that they were, er, pushing the boobs in our face.

In the season finale Daisy wakes up in Times Square covered in tatoos with the names of two FBI agents on her back, Mulder and Scully.

Lash showing up at the hospital just raised more questions for me, like “How did he get there unnoticed?” A guy like that can’t take the subway, I doubt he owns a Prius, and melting your way through walls gets you looked at. So how did he get to the center of a city and into a hospital without ATCU, SHIELD, police, sheriffs, FEMA and the Boy Scouts coming down on him like a ton of bricks?

For ratings, I think the shirt was well cast in that role. Though, they seem to always switch to a different top during action scenes, so they did somewhat waste its potential.

Everyone in the street figured that he was a cosplayer dressed as a Na’vi?

Maaaaybe, but only until they need to her to go all kamehameha and cause an earthquake that sinks an entire city block into the depths of the Earth. I expect wide variance in her (and everyone’s) abilities.

Actually, that wouldn’t be a bad idea. Weird-looking Inhumans just need to wear a sign advertising a comic-book store or upcoming con, and they can walk unnoticed among us.

Which begs the question: Do people in the Marvel universe only have DC Comics as an option, and vice versa?

In the comics, Marvel comics exist and tell fictional stories of the in-universe real super heroes.

In the movies… well, the comics existed at least in the 40s. An issue of the classic Cap comic does appear I think in Coulson’s memorabilia.

Huh, thanks. I guess I never noticed it.

Yep, and Captain America: The First Avenger showed WWII-era kids scrambling to buy Cap comics.

Mac shoots spiky head. Lincoln zaps him. Daisy [really? she’s calling herself Daisy?] shoves him away.

Daisy: We’ve got to hit that guy with everything we’ve got!!!

um… you just did? Okay…

They chase him. They hit him with EVERYTHING THEY’VE GOT as previously mentioned. He shrugs it off so she blows a hole in the floor so they can… chase him down again? Why, exactly? So they can not be able to stop him a third time?

Big Bus! With rotating lift fans rather than giant Stark repulsor lifts, because that’s always a good idea!

Or the actual Death, now that you mention it.

And what was up with the lipstick? Rosalind and Bobbi both looked like they had been punched or something.

With Adrianne Palicki establishing her science credibility in a lab coat all episode and Ming-Na Wen and Elizabeth Henstridge missing, Chloe Bennet had to step in and do the fanboy appeal.

The one I noticed was Finch. He was in talking to a bunch of terrorists and he looked like he’d just smooched Angelina Jolie.

It’s special anti-Inhuman lip balm. Look for it at Walgreens.

And when did Jemma learn to put mud on a cut while on an alien world?

Plus, remember that movie we saw Steve Rogers making in the '40s?

(And, as per AGENT CARTER, there was also a “Captain America” radio drama.)

watching Predator? or was it II ?