April Foolishness Haggle. [Game in progress]

Very seriously though, it looks like this game is going to happen, I can understand waiting for more victi… I mean players though.

Any Idea on when we can start playing?

I am sure we can all agree that timing is an asset in this game.

For the noobs: Timing is an asset in this game. :wink: I won’t lead you new players astray.

Yet.

Two more heads up:

Clear out your Private Messages. You will need them for trading once you have a completed deal.

I have also already subscribed to this thread. I believe this is the first Haggle game on SDMB where subscription is an option.

Subscription allows you easy access to the thread if it should happen to pop off the first page.

Oh wait, I’m playing this game of Haggle, Aren’t I? :stuck_out_tongue: I doubt the thread will move to the second page.

There’s a second page???

Meeko Offer 0.2

Offer for ChrisK only:

Once accepted, I promise to not make any more posts BEFORE the game starts, provided you start the game immediately after accepting.

:slight_smile:

Is it possible to have pre-drawal symptoms?

I’d like to wait until tomorrow before starting, especially since I haven’t finished the starting packages.

Players list:
Oredigger77
NAF1138
Mahaloth
Meeko
Justin Credible
Uncommon Sense

Fine with me.
It was half a joke anyway.
::crosses fingers for more players::

AND:
Withdraw Meeko 0.2**

Waves hi

Any chance of joining in?

Yep. Come on in. :slight_smile:

Don’t forget me!

I want to play too.

**Even more Haggle Veterans? **
Noted.

:::Meeko looks to the noobs.:::

We might have to do something about that.

But, aside from that Mrs.Lincoln, How was the haggle Game?
Any fellow Dragon Hoard player want to bet me a copper that ChrisK will skew the starting packages to favor the Noobs?
Sorry I had to do that. :smiley:

Even if ChrisK wasn’t going to skew the Packages, it doesn’t matter, this game is purely Action driven, not Word driven.

You can plan one thing, but your game will two steps in a different direction from what you plan. And those steps might not be in the same direction with each other.

Meeko would like to take the time here to mention that his copper bet per Chrisk skewing the starting packages was not an actual offer.

However, if any Dragon’s Hoard player wants to simply give me a silv , I mean copper, I will be glad to take it off your hands.
*Also not an actual offer. [Propose such an offer to me, and I might accept it.]

Thanks for the invite Chrisk. I was on the fence, but yeah I think I can do this. I promise not to flake out like I did in Idle’s game here.

Hi phi, sinjin. Glad you could make it!

Now I have totally redo all the notes I was taking.

Oh, and Uncommon, Im glad I did my research on you.

::scratches Uncommon Sense off as a noob.::

::Adds Uncommon and Sinjin to the “Veterans” part of his notebook::
:dubious:

Meeko, meeko, get a life, it’s only a game, says the mafia addict.

I think Oredigger just might be looking more favorable to me now.

Oh and mafia buds, please ping me if I don’t visit here enough. I kind of lost the habit of coming to the dope since the other boards came on line.

I dropped off entirely for a while coming over here, and one day I cam back, and I see Haggle is back up and running. Back when ““March Madness”” and Haggle were closer to each other than they are now.

Players list:
Oredigger77
NAF1138
Mahaloth
Meeko
Justin Credible
Uncommon Sense
MHaye
phi2dao
sinjin

I’m tentatively calling this a full roster, though I might reconsider if somebody new shows up. :slight_smile: Packages are in progress.

You don’t want to wait for a round 10?

I hope we can get another new player in.