Ask the Straight Guy

Surely you jest :eek:
They’re boobies.
Walk up to any guy in the street and offer to show him your boobies. Assuming he’s straight you can then ask for almost anything you like.

For most of my life, I’ve been convinced that this is true - my closest friends have always been women, and there have been several that I’ve felt no attraction towards, but lately I’m starting to wonder, because it seems to creep into all friendships eventually. Not to the point of being a problem, but having fought it off in two very close friendships, it’s obvious that it’s there on some level, even if I honestly wish it wasn’t, because it makes life hell sometimes. Being attracted to someone and knowing that the attraction is going to get in the way of a valued friendship, and therefore squashing the attraction… just gets messy after a while. A part of me still thinks it perfectly possible to be completely platonic friends with a woman, but as I said, I’m starting to wonder.

I’ve always felt I was always straight - however far back I go, all my sexual memories have always been about women. I do admire men aesthetically, but in terms of hotness women have them completely beat - men just don’t turn me on the way women do.

I have had one experience with a boy in my class during my teenage years (didn’t go too far by mutual consent) which just served to reinforce my sense that I simply do not find men appealing sexually.

Just my $0.03.

OK.

But if I get arrested, you better bail me out.

If you show me your boobies, I’ll pretty much do anything :smiley:

It’s the default programming for the species. You have noticed how hominids reproduce, I take it? It doesn’t need explaining any more than a liking for eating food, drinking water, and breathing air.

I don’t hate men. I am one! I’ve had plenty of bad experiences with men (actually, more like adolescent males back when I was one) but not as in the sense of intimate relationships; as far as that goes, I’ve probably been sh@ on by a higher percentage of women.

What way? :confused:

Hijack with issues much? :dubious:

Dear Straight Guy

Do you really think about sex as much as those studies claim you do?

Game is parsley. A little parsley is nice and possibly sharpens the appetite by making the plate more attractive, whereas too much parsley is just pointless and may go so far as to cover up the food, which is bad. Proper and restrained use of parsley is a fine art.

But if it’s insane and nasty parsley, yes, it’s either because she’s freakin’ hot or the dude has some sort of issues.

Dear Straight Guy,

On a discussion board devoted to firearms, I was involved in a discussion about Soviet-Bloc military cartridges. Another member said that the 5.45 X 39 round is “gay.” As a straight guy, do you find you have a greater affinity for the 7.62 x 39?

Do you let women play around with your bum? Would you/have you let one do you with a strapon? How do you feel about the idea in general? Is it something straight guys think about but can’t ask for, or does it just not interest them, or what? From what I can tell a lot of straight guys are definitely into pitching with women, is that true, or just what it seems like?

If someone thinks you’re queer, does it bother you? Not in a ‘icky’ way, this isn’t a loaded question. I mean, I guess: If you had to pretend to be gay all the time, but still secretly love women, would it bother you?

Another Straight Guy answering: I have limited hip movement because I never wiggled a lot my ass… so I don’t do it because when I’m dancing it looks bad. :slight_smile:

As for the crying… never felt much need to cry and I certainly hide it when it happens.

½ would be a lot. I think the Average Straight guy is only attracted to somewhere between 25 to 50% of the women he sees. So more like 1/8[sup]th[/sup] to ¼. I know I don’t feel handicapped, as this is still a huge number of people.

Pink Shirts open you for mocking, I don’t where Pink shirts and I have mocked men that did with my friends.

As far as Boobies, they are enjoyable to watch, but many straight men prefer nice legs and a cute butt. For myself the list of attraction would be long black hair, cute face, cute butt, nice legs then nice Boobies.
So it does vary quite a bit.

Jim

A line from men that they seem to think I should like but I hate:

“… and (when I make obscene loads of money) you’ll be able to leave your job and stay at home and raise our kids.”

There’s others. I know this one isn’t just a cultural thing, I’ve gotten it from guys of four different nationalities (sigh). So,

why would a man say that to an engineer? I would find it pleasant if I’d expressed an interest in being a stay at home mom, but since I never have and never would, it becomes a canned “someone told me chicks like hearing this” stupidity… what I understand is that “this guy doesn’t know me at all”.

Where does this kind of behavior come from? Is there anything we do that perpetuates the myth that we all like hearing this? Or is it simply that when a man is too close to my boobies he can’t think about anything else?

PS: my brother (who afaik is straight) likes light pink shirts to go with grey jackets. He’s administrative manager of a company, so he often wears suits or jeans with a jacket from a suit. No lines or any other kind of print for him, nosiree, but he likes a bit of color.

Generally I’d be cool with anal play with a woman, but few seem to be into it - fewer than are cool with having their own tradesman’s entrance interfered with, anyway. Besides, most women I’ve known have fingernails that are much too long. A strap-on, not so much.

I’ve been considered queer before now, but mostly because I was just all-round odd in the small village I grew up in, and that was just part of the package. I find it hard to imagine having to pretend to be gay, although I see what you’re saying, of course.

Straight Guys:

What cues about a woman tell you she’s a “nice girl” and not to bothered? Og knows how many times I’ve basically had to slap a guy upside the head to get the idea across that, yes, I’m a nice girl, but I still wanna play.

And even if the thought of sex comes in, is that a problem when in a friendship with a female? I can’t say I’ve never thought about sex with at least some of my male friends.

Are you ever intimidated by strong women? How do you react to it?

More to come.

flashes boobies
Do you…like me? :smiley:

Does sex with a female friend change the emotional dynamic in the relationship for you?

Where do you feel the balance is between a woman’s Right to Choose and a father-to-be’s right to be a part of the decision making process?

Is there really a social stigma among straight guys that prevents them from openly considering moderately overweight women “hot” or do you really just not think they are?

Are supermodels really the pinnacle of feminine beauty/sexuality to you? Is there a preferred figure and/or features that you and your straight guy friends seem to flock to?

Thanks, Straight Guy(s)!

Dear Straight Gay:

After showering and while toweling off my wet, muscular body I like to belt out the theme to the Sponge Bob Show while slapping my hard, hairy belly in time to the lyrics like a conga drum.

Can I still be straight and do that, or is that a little gay?

malkavia
Does sex with a female friend change the emotional dynamic in the relationship for you? Yes it would, it would change it for most people I believe.

Where do you feel the balance is between a woman’s Right to Choose and a father-to-be’s right to be a part of the decision making process? It is the Woman’s choice but their should be cases where if the woman chooses to have the child, the Father should be allowed out of child support if She is proceeding without his agreement. Not that this was an issue for me, if I had fathered a child before Marriage I would have supported the child.

Is there really a social stigma among straight guys that prevents them from openly considering moderately overweight women “hot” or do you really just not think they are? Many men like woman with some meat. I tend towards petite myself but we do vary in our taste quite a bit. As I have gotten older my range of Hot has increased.

Are supermodels really the pinnacle of feminine beauty/sexuality to you? Is there a preferred figure and/or features that you and your straight guy friends seem to flock to? Most men like Supermodels but I find most usually mention actresses over the supermodels when talking Beauty. So no supermodels are not the pinnacle of feminine beauty.

Jim

I am not “THE” Straight Guy, but as a straight guy, I can say that this not gay if the chorus of kids singing the “SpongeBob, SquarePants” are female. If they are male, then it is gay.

Either way, they are kids and you are naked. This makes you a pedophile.