Cook! Where's my Hossenfeffer?

I’m 33 and I get it. For some reason, that pops into my mind every few months.

39, got it instantly, but now I’m going to have to go and double-check – I could’ve sworn it was “Chef!”, not “Cook!”.

Ok, I was wrong, everyone else is right.

“Cook! Where’s my hasenpfeffer?” – 74 Results
“Chef! Where’s my hasenpfeffer?” – 0 Results

Instantly recognizable. I’m 37.

I didn’t even know it was a real food until this thread, but then I couldn’t cook my own ass if I fell into a river of lava.

36 - got it too.

1. Got it right away.
  1. I recognized the thread title but did not realize how that was the answer to the OP (see post #6).

20 going on 21. Completely mystified (haven’t cheated or Googled).

I’m 35. It just made me think if Laverne & Shirley. Sorry :confused:

38, knew it right off.

In my 40’s. I thought I knew the reference but wasn’t 100% sure. I was also a bit confused by the phrasing of the OP and I thought I had missed something.

I’m 26, and I think I get it, but I don’t follow the “line of reasoning” completely. So it’s possible I don’t actually get it.

1. I have no idea what this is about. Although I like the idea of a burrito shaped like a bunny. Too bad Chipotle hates me, or I’d go down there and take a look.

I knew the reference in the thread title instantly. I’m 50. And no, I didn’t read the spoilers or follow the links.

One of my favorite Bugs Bunny cartoons of all time. My cable company doesn’t get Boomerang and I bemoan the lack of any Warner Brothers cartoons on conventional cable networks. I guess Time Warner wants people to fork out for the DVDs nowadays.

27 and I get it.

Actually, I don’t recognize the line from the OP. I think of it more as “Hasenpfeffer…HASENPFEFFER!!!” which I assume is the same source.

1. Get it, though the Easter thing is a bit of a non sequitor.
  1. Another one who the joke in the thread title but not the joke of the sign itself.

This wouldn’t be complete without recipes.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Hasenpfeffer-Rabbit-Stew/Detail.aspx

http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-00,hasenpfeffer,FF.html

Got the thread title reference but until I read the other responses guessing at it, I had no idea that the title was also on the sign.

1. Know the source of the quote, but fail to see what it has to do with being closed on Easter. I mean, I can kinda see the weak connection to Easter traditions, if I squint. But how does it imply “closed”?

Sailboat