Corrupt Wish Game!!

BURRRRRP You’re hired! Unfortunately, they’re selling knock-offs of a copyrighted product, and are involved in insider trading. Best of all, you get to hold the bag when the SEC and Feds come to call. Have a nice time at that low security Federal Penitentiary.

I wish I could figure out how to do something useful with Photoshop®.

puggyfish (works as a magical sound…) You live simply and comfortably… as a nun (or priest.) No more sex or luxuries for you!

abracadabra danceswithcats you are the world’s greatest expert on Photoshop®. Unfortunately you use it to counterfeit the new $20 bills. Meet your new “roommate” Bubba!

I wish my Orioles would win the pennant next year.

The Orioles win the pennant, but by default because everyone else was on strike. ( Isn't that the only way they could win? )
Just teasin you, **if6was9** about the Orioles, nuttin but love for your team

I wish for  molly maid to come clean my house.

blatz

Your house is as clean as a whistle (literally) Molly maid has run off with all your household goods and sold them all on ebay for pennies on the dollar.

I wish for world peace--------- no that would be too easy how about 2 buckets of fudge ice cream covering my favorite doper misstee and all the time in the world to lick it off

misstee, your lickability is famous! :wink:
balzac World peace is acheived! All the nations of the world lay down their arms. Then, in a Simpson’s moment, invaders from outer space take over the world. We are powerless to resist.
I wish for a turkey sandwich. With no mutant turkey, and no stale bread, no having the sandwich get caught in my throat, no disgusting add-ons like peanut butter and jelly. Just a nice plain turkey sandwich.

You get your wish. But the turkey is dry. THE TURKEY IS DRY!!!

I wish for a versions of Windows that never crashes…

A version of windows that never crashes has arrived, sadly its not compatable with your system.

I wish for a large order of french fries hot from the fryer.  And ketchup!

zap: unfortunately they are so hot they burn through your hand and the ketchup is super acidic making the brun wounds ridiculously painful

i wish for a turkey sandwich, on rye bread and i dont what any zombies i dont want to be a turkey myself

Your turkey sandwhich arrives, but before you even get a chance to have a bite, a homeless man wanders by, and coughs all over it.  You can see the phlegm coating the  entire sandwhich.

I wish for the tv remote to always be in the first place I look.

ZIP! the first place you look is the toilet directly after a number 2.

Every. Single. Time.

I wish for a better speaker system.

you get a better speker system it just doesnt have an off switch and is constantly on its highest level for sound
i wish for a cheese monkey

Shazaam!! One cheese monkey coming up–without additonal perversions of any kind! Seriously folks, does this one even need to be more perverted? I think it stands on its own perverted merits. :smiley:

I wish I received a small fortune each month, just for being me…

You receive a small fortune each month in dividend checks. Unfortunately, it’s all that’s left of the huge fortune you’d invested in the stock market – and each month it gets smaller.

I wish I could dance like Ginger Rogers.

Granted, you get an unemployment check every month. You were fired for being yourself.

I wish I could make people love me.

Sorry, EddyTeddyFreddy must have posted while I was typing…

By the way, mine was for it’sjustme

ZAP! People now love you. Unfortunately, you’re in prison for the rest of your life.

I wish for 2,000,000,000 more wishes.

voila 2 billion wishes are granted… but you can’t enjoy any of them til you make all 2 billion of them. Of, course this would take WAY more than a lifetime. So you never really get any of them.

I wish the workweek was two days, and the weekend was 5.

no wishing for more wishes or anyhting like that Rico

and as no one considered poor ETF i will

you can dance like ginger rodgers but unfortunately only when your feet are being shot at and the person doing the shooting speaks a language where foot means head
(will you tell me your secret now ETF?)

i wish for a new halogen lamp

kkkkkkkkrrrrrp

You have 2 billion wishes, at the rate of one every 200 years. Your next one is due November 2204.
I wish I was a transformer!