"Go, naked guy" ... they're talking about me, aren't they

If you ever join the Hash House Harriers, you MUST tell this story!

There are pics (sports photographer) but I ain’t paying for them :wink:

I’ve been tempted to do that, although I am hampered by a severe failure in the drinking department. But it always sounds like fun.

Si

They have become much easier on the non-drinkers - for the “down-down” you can have a beverage of your choice.

I can’t supply brain bleach, and I feel really sorry for the poor sod who had to zoom in on the originals to read my number from my helmet, but…

pics

Don’t go there. Just don’t.

Si

A friend of mine was racing in a bike race (a criterium, which is many laps around a short course, about 1 mile per lap). He always wore zinc oxide on his nose, and during this race the town drunk was on a corner yelling “Go Whitenose!” Every. Single. Lap.

My friend finally pointed to the guy on one lap and yelled “That’s Chief Whitenose to you, buddy!”

So you should have been Chief Naked Guy. Maybe next time.

No next time. Ever. :stuck_out_tongue:

Si

There’s gotta be a market for clear see-through vests, right?

Most proper tri-suits can expose plenty of chest anyhow (those with a front zip).

I have just realised that my earlier link does not go directly to the images of me, so select the 220 Triathlon Evening Series, Race 2, and the bib number 54.

For a better look on the bike Race 1, bib number 5

Si

Having now peeked at the pics of you, I’m voting that you look fine. I see why you’d prefer to be wearing a shirt/vest/whatever but your present figure is nothing to be ashamed of.

When I was driving home last night, there was a guy out riding his bike. He was shirtless and helmet-less: just shorts and shoes. It was all I could do not to shout out “Go, Naked Guy!”

I did.

And I was right. :smiley:

Birth of a meme :smiley:

well, thanks to you both.

Si