Help! I've been stuck on the ceiling since 6. Should I have been outside for this?

You son of a bitch. My Sunday is ruined now. I had things that I wanted to do today.

I got a reply from some guy at Rackspace telling me that in the future I should sober up before emailing him, so that’s a blind alley.

I tracked down another site on the same server as that filter message.

http://www.zombo.com

Along with the flashing colors and voice, I got a “Dear rapturee” popup with a contact form. I explained my predicament and sent it off. Hopefully I’ll get some help.

I love these boards. Brilliant. Thanks for the laugh.

Glad you think it’s funny. :rolleyes:

I’ve been stuck up here since 6:00 PM yesterday and I’m not finding it very humorous, but maybe that’s just me.

I guess my message got through to someone. I think I bruised my tailbone when I suddenly and without warning dropped to the floor.

Fortunately my body cushioned the laptop.

Maybe I’m just paranoid now but I think I’m going to be tying myself to the bed at night for a while.

You’re welcome. :smiley:

Glad you’re problem was solved. I was going to suggest suicide–they can’t take you in to heaven if you kill yourself.

Ditto. And, based on that, davidm is lucky this got fixed so quickly. Maybe humans can handle pot, but not angels.

Kinky!

This has nothing to do with the Rapture. You’re just afflicted with the same condition that Uncle Albert had in the movie [Mary Poppins.
Just keep thinking downer thoughts.

Or maybe you’ve got the same thing Pyecroft Had.

Good thing you weren’t in the chicken coop when all this happened. The chicken wire ceiling wouldn’t have stopped your ascent, and you would have rested in pieces.

You had to strain for that one, didn’t you? :smiley:

I just noticed that this was in Threadspotting.

Glad to see that everyone finds my very uncomfortable experience so amusing. :rolleyes:

In case this happens again in the future: ( . Y . )

Hot.

Been there. Done that (6 years). Sorry: no hell no. Bathing (and other habits) quite mainstream ordinary, except the soap is more likely to be whatever brand was on sale that week.

It sounds like the lady in question had some personal hangups of her own.