I burst into uncontrollable laughter in Target today...

I’m going out to the kitchen to give my Argos value mixer a big hug* It cost a fiver, it’s still going after three years and has never set anything on fire. I don’t think it’s the price that’s the problem here.

• not really.

Anyone got a photo of this bad boy? I wanna see the mixer that is so bad, it warrants such a low rating. Why hasn’t it been recalled?

I am laughing my ass off. :p:p:p

I can’t believe Amazon continues to offer such a non-product when it’s obvious that it’s absolutely useless.

I feel sorry for whoever buys that used one! :p:p:p

Better than shooting flames into it.

Hmm. I’m not actually sure what that means.

I love the way it consistently got one star. It should be possible to give something zero stars.

Chefmate stuff is abysmal. Every product I’ve bought from them (before I finally put two and two together and stopped) is awful. Warped plastic, flimsy metal. Etc.

I have a Chefmate bread knife that won’t cut bread without using so much pressure that you’re simply cleaving the bread. Also, an egg seperator which WILL NOT seperate eggs. Not to mention various whisks and spatulas and such that have gone to the @#(*! jammed kitchen drawer in the sky.

I had a hair dryer that shot flames out of it once - I wanted my hair dried, not fried.

I bought a relatively cheap hand mixer many, many years ago. It still works fine - nary a flame.

After reading this thread, I have to say - I love you people.

Is its color smoky black?

My, where did you get that lovely spatula?

Eventually, I’m guessing yes!

Spatula City!

Target Black Friday Ad
(I resisted the urge to photoshop some flames coming out of it)

Would you mind? I’d love to see that. :slight_smile:

I can’t for the life of me understand why anyone would think buying a $6 mixer would be a good idea.

oh, but hey, that’s why everything is made in China now.

Damn It.

I have had one. ONE. drink. I was trying to tell the SO that I am not tipsy.

And then I read that.

Now he thinks I drank a pint in that one drink.

It’s OK now though. I read the review to him and he’s laughing, too.

$3!!!
And I thought $5.98 was too damn cheap.

Did you notice the fine print? Limit 6 per guest.
You probably need to buy 6 mixers just to make one cake…

:smiley:

A crummy photoshopped image of a hot product

Ok, I just read that aloud to my wife and like you, I could barely finish any of the sentences. We were in stitches.

Thank you. I feel the need to spread this on Facebook.