I just had a Little Debbie Swiss Roll for the first time in my life

Wait, what? Little Debbie puts more than one serving in a box? I did wonder why they went to the trouble of wrapping each cake but I’ve never gone so far as to look at the serving size.

Omg Little Debbie snacks are the bane of my existence (and diet). They’re SO good and SO cheap it’s like God meant for you to buy them and eat the entire box in one setting. I too am in love with the Swiss Rolls but it is the Donut Stix and the Nutty Bars that my heart holds the most passion for. And for those of you who love the oatmeal cookies…have you had the double layer ones they sell in individual packs? If you haven’t, go get one. Now. Damn you all. I’m going to the store later and I’m going to HAVE to buy a box of some Little Debbie treat. I hope you’re happy!

But…as we speak of Hostess as well…I won’t be terribly saddened if they never come back except for one thing. The orange cupcakes. I’ve never tasted something so wonderous in my life and the thought of never having another one again makes my soul sad.

These are in fact the bane of my existence.

The BIG BOX is even worse - twice the size!

But it’s true! And I still think they should put that on every box: “Like giving a blowjob to the chocolate fairy!” I suppose if that sounds too crass they could use the word “chocofellatio” instead.

There was but one tiny packaged pair remaining, but as soon as I read this I tossed it in the freezer. Awaiting results now.

I’ve never been addicted to anything Little Debbie. But my childhood was filled with many a Banana Flip. Yes. I was a chubby teenager.

I like you! :smiley:

I feel a cold breeze on the back of my neck.

Just sent my roommate out to the store for a couple boxes. Gotta inhale a few before the New Year’s “dieting” starts. Made room in the freezer for some too. Damn you all.

I was able to avoid temptation today at the store. Despite it all, I didn’t buy any Little Debbie treats…however I did buy a quart of Cookie Dough ice cream and chocolate shell topping…

Little Debbie swiss rolls with CHOCOLATE filling are sooo good, but sadly sooo hard to find. Better than sex, seriously.

I wrote on the front of the Swiss Rolls box- “Yes, you can. But should you?” (eat the entire box in one day)

12 cake box= 1620 calories, 72 grams of fat, 12 grams of protein, 468 grams of carbohydrates. I calculated these values in an attempt to convince myself that eating the entire box in one day is not a good idea. Has not worked very well.

Same weakness with Twinkies. (generic “Twinkies” not the same)

Best defense-don’t go down that aisle in the store.

Be glad you don’t live in the land of the* TastyKake*.

Little Debbie’s Pumpkin Delights…

I tried them once.

Little Debbie is just plain awful in all its incarnations and its popularity is a clear sign of the decadence of American society.

I remember when Ho-Hos were wrapped in foil instead of a little bag. I love those and swiss cake rolls. I’m just glad that the grocery store I go to only sells them in a big box because I can resist that better than a two-pack.

I don’t think I’ve ever eaten one of those Swiss Cake Rolls, but I understand they’re hazardous: “Ow! Those things are BAD for you!

For fuck’s sake, man, avoid the Zebra cakes. The Betty Ford clinic is already full.

The prison I work at has lots of Little Debbie products available in the canteen, including swiss rolls, honey buns, oatmeal cream pies, german chocolate rings, donut sticks, cosmic brownies, fudge rounds, star crunch, chocolate chip cream pies, and nutty bars.

I’ve had patients gain 100 lbs in their first 8 months of incarceration.

Comfort food can be dangerous if you need a lot of comforting…

[sub]I loves me some swiss rolls too but not in months and months[/sub]

The local store has them on sale at 2/$3 plus they count for the fuel saver card. Might have to pick some up. I noticed they also have the Cherry Cordials, but not the chocolate filled Swiss Rolls.

Five out of six epicures agree, Little Debbie snack cakes are fit only for Cafe Society.