Insult to Injury -- FEMA charges Louisiana $3.7B for Emergency Aid

Not at all. Just pointing out that the likelihood of voters casting her out is probably small.

Needlessly pessimistic. Recent indications are that the American population will, given time, achieve awareness.

They re-elected Bush, which only underlines your point.

Anyway Mr. Rove, don’t you have better things to do with your time than post on a message board?

You think so? Because we recently reelected TeH EVIL Bush, and all.

Nope, I’ve got the time. For instance, this President doesn’t want blowjobs and cigar fucks in the pantry, so I’m all good. Plus I’m afraid of Barbara. :smiley:

Yep, Clinton got a blowjob. On the other hand, Bush screwed the country…

Just call me the eternal optimist. I keep hoping people will be smarter next time.

It’s her job to make money magically appear out of nowhere? What would a GOOD governor in this situation?

Have you got a problem with blow jobs and cigar fucks? What are you the Church Lady? How do you feel about lying to start an illegal war?

That’s great for West Virginians, not so much for the rest us.

No problem with blow jobs and cigar fucks, per se, but there’s a time and a place for everything.

In the office with an intern doesn’t happen to be one of them.

Why not? He’s entitled to breaks during the work day. I have no problem with it. At least he was getting his recreational activities done on the job instead of running off his ranch in Texas every four days.

You know, there comes a point where the anecdotal evidence has to balance out FEMA’s assertions. There’s a growing mountain of evidence that far more FEMA money has been spent in actively blocking assistance from reaching needed areas than helping it arrive there or be distributed. Not from FEMA, but from people who have tried and tried to offer assistance via FEMA channels and been turned away because they couldn’t fill out 27,000 pieces of paper, or provide adequate proof that they’re not security risks, or on and on and on. And not just from my many Gulf Coast area friends and acquaintances who I’ve talked to regularly since the storm, who, I repeat, have not seen ONE penny, not a ONE of them, from FEMA. From a lot of media sources as well.

FEMA can allege till it’s blue in the face that it’s helping the people of the Gulf Coast. Until I actually hear from ANYONE I know, however tangentially, that they have received ANY FEMA help, excuse me if I choose not to believe them.

Oh, and this isn’t the first time they’ve screwed people over. My husband got wiped out in Guam by Typhoon Omar. Guess how much HE got from FEMA?

Do you have a wife and/or daughters? Is it OK for their boss to solicit blow jobs from them?

And this relates to FEMA’s charges to Louisiana HOW?

Pay attention. I was responding to Diogenes post directly above.

Hey, their body. They don’t need permission from a man!

SHE solicited HIM and he wasn’t her boss.

That’s correct. They don’t.

I have been paying attention. You’re the one who’s dragged the discussion away from FEMA and whether – and how – Louisiana can be forced to pay the bill it’s been handed. Nope, you’d rather rant about the standard Tighty Righty whipping boys. Clinton is utterly irrelevant to this thread, but you just have to bash away, it’s hardwired into you, isn’t it, you obedient little GOP-bot.

Awww Diogenes, you spoiled my fun.

BREAKING NEWS: Clinton has changed his first name to “But.” Film at 11.