Is it me, or is Sara Sidner just plain hot?

Melissa Theuriau is quite hot but a bit bland. She’s a little too model perfect. Definitely hot, but unremarkable outside of the proportions of her features.

I’d say Sara Sidner is hotter just because her face has more character.

Man, with Melissa on the news and Carla Bruni as First Lady, the French sure have a lot of serious eye candy on non-entertainment television.

I disagree. Melissa’s nose is kinda crunked up and her eyes and expressions are very dynamic. People’s whose faces are too “perfect” - like the model Caprice in the 90s before all the plastic surgery - are bland and not hot. Melissa’s face is not quite perfect and hot as hell IMO.

Holy NILF! Who do I need to get in line behind to stalk her?

I’m partial to Erica Hill. She’s very cute and she seems to have a great personality.

I honestly can’t choose between Robin Meade and Erica Hill for the title of hottest news person on CNN.

Knees not quite sharp enough for you?

We’ve got a local anchorwoman in Rochester who I think is a hottie, and lo and behold, she isn’t “model perfect” so maybe you’d like her. Ali Lucia.

Quoth bordelond:

I agree on both counts… It looks like the camera caught her just as she was stifling a laugh.

Agreed. The first time I saw her it was on a French news channel and my heart pretty much stopped beating. It’s the eyes, really.

Eyes.

<----- grinning. What a can 'o worms I’ve opened.

People who like Men: Who’s yer hottie on air?

Definitely a cutie. Lips are a bit too thin for me. She reminds me of someone I know and I can’t place who, but someone I don’t view sexually.