Lost 2.1: "Man of Science, Man of Faith"

Apparently there’s some “severe weather” in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, so I guess I’ll probably miss most of the 7 o’clock show (Destination: Lost, not sure what that’s all about… recap?) and maybe even some of the 8 o’clock premiere.

I hope not, for the good of the community. :mad:

Dude … I’m TiVo’ing “Invasion,” too. :smiley: I don’t want to miss a second of it, and after two hours of “Lost,” I’m going to need a cigarette. Oh, and if your Mondays are free, you want to check out “Prison Break.” Not bad. And Wentworth Miller is totally a candidate for Boyfriend.

In my excitement over seeing “Lost,” I’ve got something that’s about 7 inches.

Cherry Pie: In oven

Beer: Ice cold

Hockey: Wide open and the Wings are up 1-0

Lost: 45 minutes give or take

Life: Good :smiley:

Pizza’s coming out of the oven, got my seat on the couch, a can of Dr. K in front of me, and a group of roommates eager to see what I’m so excited about - and there is a stick in front of me to beat roommates for stupid questions… life is good.

25 minutes to go. Thunderstorms to the north. Weather geeks all over ABC. Very, very nervous.

My prayers are with you…

Can I count on you for bail? Sounds like SilverFire may need some assistance too.

I’m a college student so I’ll chip in my share of food money for a week or so, but otherwise you’re on your own.

Is anybody else watching the recap on the NYC market? Because they just broke into programming to tell us about a plane in danger of crashing.

That’s damn creepy.

I really, really, really hope everything turns out alright for the plane, but if they’re going to pre-empt Lost

Now…now…NOWWWW!!!

Here thar be spoilers! Warned, ye be, says me!

Braved the pre-hurricane rush at the grocery stores and I made it home just in time. Hooray!

Wow, Here We Go

Holy shit!!

Well, that was a hell of a way to open the season. Until the blast I thought they had gone straight into a flashback, and was trying to figure out who that could be.

I love it already.

Me too. Damn, my heart!

Me too, Menocchio, then realized mid-scene that he was inside the hatch. Who lives down the hatch?!!!

WTF WTF WTF! I thought that was a flashback, but its real… in the hatch???