The Great Doper Shotglass Exchange

ten whole days. i cant wait. ;j

I’m on the beach, as we speak in St. Maarten compiling the lists. Keep 'em comin.

Now this, this I like. Count me in. :cool:

This is more my speed. Count me in.
Email is on the way.

Happy 3rd day of Hannukah (chanukah) ;j ;j ;j ;j ;j ;j

Ok all, last chance. I’ve got the lists compiled, and the e-mails are ready to be sent, and unless there are any stragglers, they will be by the close of business today.

OK, everything’s done. I did it a true person to person exchange, rather than a round robin, if you all would rather I do it round robin, just let me know. Won’t take long at all.

If not…Enjoy.

And if I missed anyone, e-mail me.

Thanks

Jockey.

No kidding I appreciate the value of it! Wow! How fricken cool is that!!! Thanks so much! What a story! I’m simply amazed. Yours will be on the way shortly… (I’m a little nervous about going to the post office with Christmas only a few days away.)

Thanks again!

Snap goes off to celebrate her new shot cartridge shot glass…

I recieved my shotglass from MSUBulldogs over the weekend. I was out of town, but got mine sent off on Monday. Hope you like it MSU. I like mine. Thanks again! :smiley:

i got my shot glass today. it super cool and from Las Vegas. thanks, LVgeogeek

I bought iggy popov’s shot glass last week but have thus far been too lazy to mail it. Never fear though, it shall get sent this week! Or this weekend at the outside.

Any chance of getting pictures of the exchanged glasses? In use, or in show condition; it doesn’t matter.

I got shot last week.

One arrived broken. :frowning:

I have a package all ready to be mailed out, probably tomorrow.

Thanks, akennett.

Got mine.

Thanks Whistlepig !
VERY cool glass! I wish I had a digital camera, I’d post a pic. It really is quite nice.

Sent yours out just before Christmas, you should have it by now.

I got mine! Woo!

I will send mine out shortly. I’ll have to check my email again since i was told to wit until some point later in January…

Tripler: I sent yours out on Friday. It said you would get it on Monday. Have you gotten it yet? Let me know if you haven’t gotten it by the end of the week and I’ll investigate.

I got the little postcard-thingie that said it was at the Post Office on Monday, but with my sinus surgery, I haven’t been able to get it. I have some other unfortunate business to attend to over the weekend, so I signed the note and am having them redeliver it this coming Tuesday.

I’ll let you know when it gets here. Sorry about the miscommunication!

Tripler
I can’t wait to get it though!!

Oooh, I’m sorry about the sinus surgery. It looks like I’ll probably be heading down that road soon myself. Hope you feel better soon.

P.S. When you see the box and the stupid way I put the postage on, you’ll understand why I was a little worried that it might not get there. That postage stamp thingy was so big, and it just wouldn’t fit on the box without covering up your address, and I didn’t know if I should put it on a completely different side or what. I was at the post office for like 10 minutes, just standing there, deciding what to do (I didn’t want to get in line to ask someone cause the line was so long). So I’m glad to see that it arrived.

I just got a package today, woohoo! Good advice on the glass, and some kickass drinking music! It’s a toss-up on which showed your good taste more, the tunes or the drinks. :slight_smile: The homemade candy is delicious.
Thanks misstee!
(PS: If you let me know which one arrived broken; I’ll rush out a replacement.)

AwSnappity, I got it today!!

Thanks! Unfortunately, my college didn’t have shot glasses at the time, so I’ll have to put your alma mater’s in my “homa barra”. :smiley:

Tripler
Thanks!!