The Simpsons: Tapped Out

I’ve had trouble logging in since Saturday sometime. Even if the game would start up, I wouldn’t be logged in (so couldn’t see friends, etc.). But this morning about 10 am EST, it seemed to get better, and I’ve been able to log in again since then. Hopefully everyone else has better luck now.

I recently downloaded it but have not been able to get on.

Now I can’t get on. This is getting frustrating.

It seems to be back up. They were having maintenance issues. If you go to their Facebook page it posts when they are having downtime.

Sometimes when they have server issues they will let you play, but not connect with friends, log out, or other red button features.

I installed it this week, and thankfully, right now my job allows me to tap on the screen every 5 minutes, so I’m working on building my collection of brown houses.

I’ve added the people in this thread. My Origin ID is slackerboss.

Mine was back up this morning, with all friends returned. Ended up late for work !

I’ll be adding **slackerboss **tonight !

:smiley:

If anyone is wondering who Luvrbcs2 is, it is I. I’ve been sending out friend requests based on all the names here.

I just got it this morning, but haven’t even opened it - when I get home I will and will post my username

To everyone with multiple decorated houses of the same type:

Does each house pay out 5 coins per day ? Are you raking in millions every day?

Sadly no. Only one coin per group type. But you can rake in Christmas coins from your friends decorated houses even if none have been generated as long as there is a dollar sign (again one per type).

I’m in…just started yesterday. My ID is JubbleJubble

Been playing for a while now. ChrisT1701 is my name on that.

I have been adding a few of you. I am razabradley.

Okay, I think I’ve run out of things to spend my Santa coins on.

And how do you get the Jebediah Springfield statue?

I am DDRigs

Sorry, I’ve been AWOL from the thread for a couple of days. I’m maxed out at 100 friends, but I need to weed a few out and I’ll add SDMBers. I’m going out of town this weekend, so I won’t get to doing that till next week.

Jebediah Springfield statue - when Homer is free, tap on him to open his menu. Then tap on him 10 times. (not in the menu, but the Homer standing in the town) This will unlock the statue and give you 10 donuts. One time only, naturally.

The game has been having connection issues that the developers are actively working on. If you lose your friends or get started over, don’t worry, your friends and your Springfield are saved and will be there for you when you are able to log in again. Don’t panic. :slight_smile:

Normal tasks and Christmas tasks are running concurrently.

JustLurk, do you have the bowl-a-rama, try-n-save, all the Funzos and Santa’s Little Helper yet? You will need coins for all of those. I know SLH is 1500 santa coins.

I have the bowl-a-rama, but not the try-n-save yet. I also don’t have Muntz’s House or Krabapple’s apartment complex. I guess I got a little behind in my quests. At least I should have a ton of coins by the time the next thing gets unlocked.

I hope I get it all done before the Christmas special is over!

(BTW, it’s just1lurk.)

How do you start the “quests”?

Is it random?

I see some at lower level than me as having Nelson’s House, and there isnt a quest listed for it.

How do they unlock?

Ok just started. I’ll have to try to add some of you.

So how do you use the Christmas coins?

Like Loach, I have coins but don’t have the option to decorate houses. Lisa and Homer are currently skiing; will the option come after they finish?