where can I get a strap-in dildo?

I’ll bet you have! :smiley:

Go to the BDSM Toybox, then Dildos, then Strap-On Dildos, and on page 2 you’ll find the Strap-in of various kinds. Make yer pick and have fun. If you go through the ad link on my homepage I’ll get a commission on your purchase and thus become that much more wealthy.

If not, a Google Search for “BDSM Toybox” should get you there in no time.

Another idea might work… get an outfielder?

This is really is a great world we live in!
I’m gonna see if they’ll let me come back.

“Gee Scurvy, don’t you think you were a little rough on the Beaver last night?”

You know, has anyone else noticed (newbie wondering abroad) that BDSM is easily re-arranged to SDMB…:dubious:

Anyhows…I had a girl with sort of the same situation once…granted, she wasn’t setting any records in the shotput, but she would definately push it out (and how! :wink: ) so we got a strap-on an rigged it so it would stay in her.

She got off so much better when it stayed in through the orgasm. So get yur bad self some of dem dar leather working tools, adjust as you see fit, and have a ball.

(it’s really not that hard. Pardon Mr. MeatBeast for being a wee bit tipsy and not remembering our exact method, but it’s pretty easy to figure out. Especially after a fifth of Makers and half a case o’ Pilsner)

So sayeth,
The MeatBeast

Geez…I hope this thread isn’t too filthy and gets locked :rolleyes: LOL I mean…you never know…

Eilsel
(who didn’t know women
could SQUIRT … ) :smiley:

Total amnesia follows, and hilarity ensues as Scurvy has to guide his clueless boss through the big board meeting. But Mrs. Scurvy saves the days by bursting into the boardroom and beaning the boss a second time with a dildo, bringing back his memory.

cement?

Such power… :eek:… Can regular women do this?

If she’s ever in the stirrups and ready to deliver I think you owe the doc heads up as Jr is likely to come out flying.

why yes, yes I have

How do you think some of us found this board in the first place? :rolleyes:

Leather craft, knots, carpentry, locksmithing… it’s a wonder us perverts have any time or energy left over for kinky behaviour what with all the stuff you have to learn.

you could pay some hobo to hold it in.
You’re welcome.

But, first you might wanna try a BIGGER one. :wink:

:eek: But, not too big.

Male cats have reverse-barbed penises for this very reason.

Apropos of nothing.

There’s a classic vibrator called Joni’s Butterfly or something. It straps in place, and you can get it with a wireless remote. That would make for some interesting performance art in public places.

“I’ll have what she’s having!”

Try looking up something called a ‘tuxedo harness’ - I’m not sure that it’s exactly what you’re looking for, but it might do the job.

Ding, Ding, Ding… We have a winner.

The judges would also have accepted “attention whore.”

You know, surfers have that leash that attaches their board to their ankle.

Come to think of it, it’s for things that come in waves as well.

Staples.

Or, you can try URL deleted by UncleBeer - see below

No, really, I’m happy to do it for you. No thanks is necessary, Scurvy, my friend. No, really.

Oh, ok. I’ll come watch if you insist.