Where do I find Grocery Bag for Man?

Bodies should be disposed of in rolled up carpets.

Carpets leak.

Go nuts.

reusit.com has quite a variety of grocery bags, including some in neutral brown / tan colors, and which do not look even remotely girly.

If your masculinity can be threatened by the color/design of a grocery bag, can I suggest that your question shouldn’t be about getting new bags?

We’ve got a couple of HD bags that we use for grocery shopping and I love the bags. They are designed so that you can hook the sides over the edges of a grocery cart, holding the bag open while you pile stuff into it. We often get people commenting on how handy that is.

I’m really trying to think of a grocery store that doesn’t sell gender-neutral bags. Nope. None come to mind.

Hell, just go to a craft store and get a plain tote bag for two bucks. You can glue on some action figures if you want to emphasize how manly you are.

The guy’s concerned about looking unmanly and you want him to go to a crafts store?

Real men go to any damn store they feel like.

Well, real men also carry any damn grocery bag they feel like. But the OP’s masculinity was being threatened.

Scotchguard! End of leakage.

Anything that can’t be fixed with duct tape isn’t worth fixing.

My wife almost had to do the Heimlich on me when I read this. I need to stop eating at the keyboard while I’m Doping. :D:D:D:D:D

Also, the way the thread title is written made me think he was asking about a book, cd or movie.

“Grocery Bag for Man”!!! Starring Bruce Willis! :wink:

Q

A real man wouldn’t insult a women by carrying the bags for her.

I personally hate the ones sold at the grocery store. They’re great for everything but carrying groceries. Seriously, the plastic stretchy bags are easier to carry in big bundles than the reusable ones.

Maybe acarabiner handle would make them more useful.

Ha! True story: One time my wife asked me to hold her purse for a while. We were outside a strip mall. While she was gone on an errand, I stood around for a while with the purse slung over my shoulder. Eventually I kind of forgot about it. My eye was drawn to a military surplus store, and I wandered in. While wandering around looking at butterfly knives, compasses and a lot of olive drab gear, I couldn’t figure out all the weird looks I was getting from various camo-wearing tough guys in the store…until I came out and met my wife again and remembered I was slinging the purse.

Another true story: My wife wanted to go clothes shopping. I told her, you aren’t going to make me carry your purse while you try stuff on are you? She said, of course, that’s why I’m taking you. We go in, she grabs a couple of things, and looks around for the fitting rooms. I say, they’re over there, next to the line of sad guys carrying purses.

I was there the day the grocery bags of man failed.

Another plug for reusit.com: they have a dual-handled bag on sale right now. We have a couple of these and like them. The dual handles allow you to either carry them by hand, or sling them over a shoulder (but don’t do that, or you’ll get some unwanted attention :).

I honestly can’t recall seeing a “feminine” grocery bag.

Most groceries now sell shopping bags with their logos. They look gender-neutral to me.