Why hasn't this thing been banned yet?

Silenus…
Is your mother still working the streets? You should quit pimping her. You are supposed to take care of your elderly…

To Silenus…
Silenus is another liberal charter member. HE…along with his buddies… keep regular people off the boards by reporting every mistake they make or branding them as raaacists, or trooooolllls, or even worse…repuuuuuublicaaaans.
You see…Silenus is a leftwinger and they love freedoms…as long as they are the only ones that have them.

Silenus is a liberal?! I had no idea! I can’t believe I’ve been in the dark about this for so long. Thank you bullrun, thank you so much!

Why hasn’t this thing been banned yet?

It has, but only in Catalonia.

Are you in the third grade?

I am with bullrun. LIBERALS did…“things” to my dog. I don’t know what things exactly but the dog doesn’t wag his tail as much as he used to. Typical left wing behavior…it’s ok for gays to do it in the butt but the poor dog has no “rights” to say no… I know no one will believe me because the liberals all stick together even when they aren’t into dogs themselves but cats or pigs or something like that…
Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to go be a real American while you all socialize everything you see…

You know, this asshole really reminds me of the schoolyard bully who’ll talk shit about your mother to your face everyday at recess, baring his teeth and bloviating about how tough he is, but who, the moment you dare to lay a finger on him, will run off crying to the teacher like the pussy that he is.

When does kindergarten start back up?

To JOE BUCK 20

Typical liberal response. A lot of you report me and when I merely threaten to do the same…suddenly I am a bully…and I want to go off crying to the teachner. Fuck you JOEBUCK…and anyone who agrees with you.

Smeghead…
As soon as you get there…you mornonic twit.

EL Kabong…
…and…you liberal twit…I was NOT calling for a race war…I was speaking of protesting.

Genius, Frank, it’s like you grew the tree and handed him the rope for this very purpose!

Someone has issues.

Oooohhhh, what a bad ass. You’re using big boy words now. Oh, and by the way, learn to use the spell check function on here. Makes for much more pleasant reading.

“ARE YOU IN THE THIRD GRADE”

I am answering your stupid liberal comments in kind. It is alright to acuse me of “fucking my sister” or “getting my mother off”…but when I respond in kind I am a third-grader. Go forth and fuck yourself.

JOE BUCK…
I KNOW you aren’t a badass. I can just tell. Like I said…Fuck you .!

bullrun ignore all the LIBERALS on this board they will say liberal things to you no matter what you do… And if you say liberal things to them they tell you it’s hate speech… Left wingers, right? More like left WHINGERS…

JOE BUCK…
Yeah…‘your a genius’…HHAHAAHAHA

I didn’t accuse you of fucking your sister. I said you had stopped fucking your sister.

Why do people find a message board, decide they don’t like the content/general type of posting/poster there, and then proceed to register and complain about how much they don’t like the general type of posting/poster?