Why hasn't this thing been banned yet?

Um, you just spoke the name that cannot be spoken.

He was trained to put three rounds, center mass.

Pabst-Blue-Ribbon!!!

I’m picturing a bunch of admins and mods right now engaging in multiple rounds of cyber-handwringing akin to what we saw a few months back with another obvious troll.

I thought hate speech was not even allowed in the Pit. The quote in the OP seems a little hate-speechy to me.

Doesn’t matter.

I’m so dangerous. I also rip the tag off my mattress.

Yeah, I sent him a replacement for his malfunctioning “Shift-O” function, and a gross of hard returns to put spaces between his paragraphs and he won’t even use 'em.

I reported one of his posts a while back and offered essentially the same reasoning as the OP in my report, so it’s not like he’s flying under the radar.

It’s only been a few days. Calm down.

We seem to be getting a lot of bizarre and blatant BS lately from new posters. I can’t tell if it’s trolling or genuine ignorance. It doesn’t matter. Once it’s obvious someone has no intention of any meaningful dialoque then ignore them. Tell your friends to ignore them. When I can’t resist the temptation to engage someone I feel sure is a waste of bandwidth, it’s my own fault.

This kind of board excrement tends to clean up itself. Sooner or later he’ll get tired of Googling all the big words we use and go back to fucking his sister.

El Kabong…
If you are reading my 'piece", then I guess you got off of your Communist Party home page and returned to the second best site for you.

Really Not all that Bright…
MY God…Not Bright…YOU fuck your sister???How is she?..Just askin’?

So,…his sister puts out? How old is she?

I’m gonna recommend that you don’t come to a battle of wits unarmed.

She’s great. She wanted you to read this.

TO ALL OF YOU LIBERALS
I have been scanning your posts and I will do some reporting and ‘snitching’ on my own. Your posts are far from being ‘squeaky clean’…but I guess because you are sooo left wing you get a pass from your monitors. I know most of you cannot stand different points of views or any kind of equality. Most liberals love free speech as long as they are the ones speaking.
BTW…I will reply to your “questions”…I just not have gotten use to the layout of this board. I have answere questions and I did not send them correctly. I am learning.
Unlike most of you…this board is not my life. I have work to do. Someone has to keep working so you leftist can stay home with your ‘hurt backs’ and complain.

To Really not all that Bright…
She is great huh…I told all of you 'not Bright" fucks his sister. He just admitted it.

Don’t bother, just go away, you pitiful excuse of a troll. The only work you have to do is getting mother off.

To Cosmosdan
Thanks for the recommendation. From the looks of your postings…you are talkig from experience.