I just got a paper-cut on my eye-ball...

actually, that’s about it.

It really smarts, and my eye is watering like crazy.

Ouch.

let me be the first to say: OWWWWWW ow ow ow ow OWWWWW.

Mi feeoncay deaded becayse of a bunjy cord cut on her yeyball. It happened 17 secons…no 18 sedons…no 19 secons…

Yeesh, it makes my eyes water just reading about it!

Poor alice!

AAAAIIIEEEEEE…
<twitch><twitch>

<shudder>

I got a freaking paper cut on my nipple once. I was testing one of those magazine perfume samples by rubbing the page on my chest after I got out of the shower. :frowning:

AYEEEEEE…
<curls up into little ball>

What exactly did you have to look at that closely???

Ouch!

My eyes are tearing up right now.

My worst freakin nightmare.

Followed closely by Lola’s horrific experience.

And I’d have to say getting me bits caught in me zipper would have to be up there with the unimaginable horrors, too.

Happy, unimaginably horrified

My teeth are on edge now and my face is all scrunched around! WHY DID I READ THIS!?!

My cat once ran across me while I was sitting on the couch and punctured my nipple with her claw.

Was this some sort of do-it-yourself radial keratotomy kit or were you just getting a really good look at Mr. October?

Either way, you have my cringing, whimpering sympathy.

Get that thing checked out, Alice.

I got a splinter in my eyeball once when I was 7. It watered like crazy and when my parents finally figured out what was wrong (I though I just had something in it, not stuck in it), they rushed me to the emergency room. Removed the splinter and found out I had two small cuts on the surface of my eyeball.

Came out okay, but I had to go to the eye doctor the next day, he gave me some eye drops and I had to wear an eye patch for a couple of days to rest my eye. One of those medical patches that looks like a big band-aid, not a cool black eyepatch like Rooster Cogburn, a pirate, or Moshe Dyan. I would have gladly worn one of those.

Hope your glassie is okay.

I once had an eyelash that became ingrown and then wound up growing backwards into my eye. Luckily, it didn’t actually cut the surface of my eye; it just scraped it up a lot. The hair had to be cut out though, so I did have a tiny cut on the edge of my eyelid.

My buddy’s cat once clawed him in the eyeball. He had to wear an eyepatch for several days and take a week off work. Man, I’d hate to call into work with that excuse.

I started reading the boards this afternoon and instantly one of my eyes started to water.

Now, 7 hours later, I know why.

Which eye, alice? I might be having sympathy pains, so to speak:)

This sounds about as bad as the time my friend’s cat got her claws caught on the inside of his eyelid.

Owwwwie!!!

I once had an eyelash that became ingrown and then wound up growing backwards into my eye. Luckily, it didn’t actually cut the surface of my eye; it just scraped it up a lot. The hair had to be cut out though, so I did have a tiny cut on the edge of my eyelid.

My brother once punctured his cornea with a sewing needle and his eye went flat. It earned him a week in the Eye and Ear Hospital. He had to have two operations and stitches (in his eyeball) to fix it.

SWEET FAIRY MOSES!

Outside of drowning and sliding down a bannister that turns into a razor blade, I * think * that’s the worst injury I can safely think of. Cuddle the boys for all of us and have a better day.

I’m off to have some of Pappy’s forgettin’ medicine now to get the image out of my mind. Can I pour you one?