Coldfire please change your name

Coldfire as a moderator you need to do more to fight ignorance, not promote it. Your user name gives the impression that fire can be cold. Don’t give me any crap that a fire is cold compared to the sun or some such bullshit; fire gives off heat, not cold.

I encourage everyone to let Coldfire know you want a name change to Hotfire. I mean, come on, even Frankenstein knew fire was hot.

Please use this link if you have any questions about fire and heat.

It’s just an oxymoron! EEEsh…

This is going to be a FUN thread…

Keep on going…

Don’t look…

Just keep on driving…

Must…

Not…

Look…

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!

AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

It’s COLD but it burns!!!

Daddy, daddy, make the bad man stop!

This is a really lame ass rant.

< change your name, it bothers me, I am a big fucking whiner. >

Yeah buddy, like your user name has any sense to it.

I would like to report this fucked up OP to a Moderator, an Administrator, and Uncle Cecil Himself. This Fucktard is wasting our bandwidth and my patience with asinine dribblings of idiocy. It is very painfully obvious to anyone with half a testicle for a brain that this numbnuts get his rocks off posting shit so fucking gawd-awful DUMB that he wants his stupidity pointed out, and is doing this for the attention that must be (surprise, surprise) lacking in his real life.

Please. Someone with authority, PLEASE review this cretin’s post history, even starting only with the threads he’s begun. I’m begging here.

UncleBill are you saying fire is cold?

No, he’s saying you’re an idiot.

That, and the name probably came from a Rush song. :smiley:

No, no, no you’ve got it backwards. The problem lies in the latter part of his name, not the former.

I demand that he change his name to Coldicecream.

Well my first thought would be that this is a joke. However, after viewing BZ00000’s thread on Nasa trying to recreate Superman’s feat of time travel in a movie, I know BZ00000 is capable of such a stupid notion. So BZ00000 are you a troll or just stupid? And please remember the minimum age of this board is 13. So please leave and return when you get a fucking clue.

I think it’s quite apt, actually:

(Actually, I’m really glad I found that… I was under the impression that BZ was a sort of vapourized LSD – Actually, it’s more like belladonna. Much more effective as a deleriant, I would imagine.)

Oh fark! I just realised who BZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO must be in Real Life

Don’t tell me I’m the only one laughing, guys.

I would have thought this was a joke too. However, after the Visa Mastercard Commercial fiasco, I don’t believe that at all. I think he’s really this stupid.

blinks Is this supposed to be funny? It’s not.

Nope… I thought the OP was a joke too.

BZ0000’s posts are best enjoyed if you imagine them in the voice of Ralph, from The Simpsons. Try it with me:

See?

I would be lauging, fred, but it’s just getting so old. How many posts can you do as a dumbass and still be funny? I think he’s already passed that number, and it’s time for him do kill this pony and pick a new trick.

Normally, I would think that the OP was just for funsies, but given his past history (especially the bit about Superman and time travel), I have the nasty feeling that he meant every word of it.

BZOOO, get over yourself.