Coldfire please change your name

Not for nuthin’, BZ, but I’m a big fan of the question posed here. You’ve been hitting GQ pretty hard with questions that are so idiotic that the notion which occurs to Wearia and UncleBill has also occurred to me. Your follow-up questions in the Superman Pit thread seriously make me think you’re a troll.

So. There we are. If you’re trolling, stop or I’ll happily erase every bit of evidence of your existence on this board. If you’re not, well, I don’t know what to say. But you should definitely email me before opening your next GQ thread.

Thank you manhattan.

More plucking and disrobing!

“This is my sandbox. I’m not allowed in the deep end.”

“… and this is where I met the leprachaun. He tells me to burn things.”

“My cat’s breath smells like cat food.” (Everyone’s favorite.)

BZ, shape up or we’ll ship you out, and don’t mess with the Dutch. They’re crazy in three languages.

Wearia asked:

Funny, i asked pretty much the same question in this thread. BZ00000 is really distinguishing himself/herself around here.

Rush? Geddy Lee’s just proof that a few castrati are still around.

quote:

BZ causes […] stupor, confusion, and confabulation with concrete and panoramic illusions and hallucinations, and with regression to automatic “phantom” behaviors such as plucking and disrobing. The United States weaponized BZ, but demilitarization began in 1988 and is complete.

Not to out anyone or anything, but could a clue as to our boy’s identity be found withing these words? Perhaps the fourth word that starts with a “c”? Just a hunch mind you…

Huh.

particlewill

Given the play ground that concrete has over on Fathom and other boards. Given his inane and utterly stupid posts (more ridiculous than this one) I highly doubt it’s him.

He’s has a cable connection and the IP address is the same most of the time. Unless the mods confirm and with the length of time BZ has been here, I highly doubt it’s him.

concrete tends to have…never mind…I just don’t think it’s him unless he has changed his M.O. here. The OP has been here too long and I am usually very good at picking him out from the SDMB posting mug shots, if you will.

Twas just a hunch. I have seen his ramblings and thought I noticed a similarity. Although I did see his Fathom post that said Lynn shut him down while he was still filling in the reg agreement so he could create a new sock recently. Fascinating. All the same, I seriously doubt anyone could be as stupid as BZ is making himself out to be and still be able to work his toaster, let alone a computer.

“I want to go to Bovine University!”

I dunno guys. I’ll admit that my humor is really quite low-brow but I think BZ is pretty funny. I mean come on…picking a fight with a mod like that. I do resent the waste of bandwidth in GQ, but I wouldn’t mind reading a few more pit posts by this dude.

particlewill it is possible that I can’t work a toaster. I don’t like toast and have never tried to make toast.

As for everyone else, how can this be a troll post? I don’t like Coldfire’s screen name, I gave my reasons. So go ahead and agree or disagree on the merits of the OP.

Tars Tarkas as a member you need to do more to fight ignorance, not promote it. Your user name gives the impression that Tarkas can be Tars. Don’t give me any crap that a Tarkas is Tars compared to the sun or some such bullcrap; Tarkas gives off Lars, not Tars.

I encourage everyone to let Tars Tarkas know you want a name change to Lars Tarkas. I mean, come on, even John Carter knew Tarkas was Lars.

Please use this link if you have any questions about Tarkas and Lars.

Hmmmm…I was thinking that Coldfire should change his screen name to: LuvSoccer or HateKrispy, maybe even C#3WannaBe

I’ll run these suggestions by BZ00000 and get his permission. These should satisfy the Truth In Screen Names regulation.

How about he change his name to : Black Twins who use checks not Visa

The OP has no merit. It is a troll post because it is STUPID. Coldfire’s name comes from a song by a band named RUSH. It isn’t about fire being cold. Your post about Superman reversing time was STUPID. Almost every post you make screams “I am intentionaly being stupid to get a rise out of people”. You cannot posuibly be as dumb as you make yourself out to be and manage to use a computer, let alone navigate the Web. I cry “FAKE!” You are yanking our colective chains here. I can just imagine your rationale here. “Hmm, here is a site that claims to fight ignorance. I think I will act really dumb and see what they do.” This is trolling. You are wasting bandwidth. I hope to see [sub]BANNED[/sub] under your name soon.

Come to think of it, it is humorously reminiscent of a poodle pissing on a panther’s leg.

**BZ00000 wrote:

As for everyone else, how can this be a troll post? I don’t like Coldfire’s screen name, I gave my reasons. So go ahead and agree or disagree on the merits of the OP.**

This news just in; bears shit in the woods! The Pope is Roman Catholic.

Film at 11!

I think I will turn of the tv at eleven. Don’t wanna see the pope shit anywhere.

What?

Something something bare pope something shit wood.

Sounds painful. Could be hemmorhoids, could be termites.