Coldfire please change your name

I thought the OP was funny. I never occurred to me that it was anything other than a joke. I just reviewed some of his other threads and some of them were funny too. Like the one in the Pit about the Visa ad. He can’t tell when two black people are identical twins while accusing them of implying that all black people look alike? That’s comedy. I think he’s a troll, but I’d like to keep him.

[announces solemnly]

WHBT*

[/announces solemnly]
*We Have Been Trolled.

Well, if it’s a joke…If I remember correctly that joke threads are NOT allowed in the Pit. Joke or not, it’s just plain fucking stupid.

Good Word. People really like to start the most lamest shit sometimes.

BZ00000000 or however many zeros there are in there, your name makes no sense to me either…so fuck off and whatever. BZ000000, bitch zone 00000? big dickhead zone 00000? big fuckedupasshole 00000? Huh? You have no room to talk. Geezus.

I don’t hold any Mod or admin to a higher pedestal than the other…come to think of it, none of them are on a pedastal. But your rant is really fucked up and lame.

Geezus. :rolleyes:

In the interest of full disclosure, I have to admit I’m not actually a Captain. Honestly, I’m not all that amazing either. I’m sorry if I caused any of you any confusion.

My whole world is shattered…

Yep. I reckon we should all start comin’ clean, here. Ol’ ** BZ00000** has th’ drop on us, fer sure.

I’m not a wolf, and I don’t live in th’ ice. I’m actually a small, brown fairly cute looking nocturnal bird with a nesty beak and an attitude.

I always liked guys like B0Z0 when I was in school. He lowers the curve. Makes me feel smarter.

But if you lower the curve too much, too often, they send you off to the special class and make you ride the short bus.

Now boarding, the big yellow bus back to school. Everyone who’s supposed to be on this bus please form a single-file line by the door-- Whoa, not so fast B0Z0…

Happy

Hey, wait a minute… FIRE isn’t COLD?!?

Then what the hell have I been using to cool my drinks all these years?!?!?

I shall come clean as well. My last name is not really K.

Exactly what I haven’t been using, according tothis thread.

No shit-- All those summers in my idyllic childhood, when the weather became unbearable – one of the big kids would open a FIREPLUG, and we’d take turns running through it.

Pretty stupid, in hindsight.

Now, where’s my waterpipe?

Please forgive my conceit, but I actually am chula. (See my profile if you want to know what I’m talking about.)

So, BZ0000 doesn’t like my name, and Krispy Original apparently thinks he’s important enough in my world to the degree of me hating him.

Yeah, this is comic relief alright.

BZ0000, you’ve got the correct explanation already. My screen name refers to a song called Cold Fire by the Canadian band Rush. It’s on their 1993 Counterparts album, if you’re interested.

And no, the screen name will not be changed. Not now, not ever. Any other questions?

[tongue in cheek] I got one. Why are you such a Nazi? [/tic]

Besides, Rush sucks sweaty gorilla balls. Everyone knows that. :wink:

I am actually made up of several particles. Not just the one.
At least five.

He’s still a starts-with-a-“T”-ends-with-an-“L” though.

Thats right. He’s a Tool.

Amongst other things.

As long as we’re all coming clean, I am not silent, or a goldfish.

sob

It feel so good to finally be able to admit that!

Good… I’m still pissed that slythe changed his name…

In the 1970s, electrical power will be too cheap to meter.

This year, stupid pompous bullshit from Libertarian will come in endless quantities.

Yes, and I confess that my initials are not “P.T.”

I feel so cleansed!