Twat did you say? I cunt hear you!

I’ve got an infucktion in my ear, but tits all right.

Seriously, I’ve got an ear infection. Had it for a while apparently. I’ve never had an ear infection before so I didn’t recognize the signs until I went deef.

Although I didn’t have any signs I’d ever heard of. No fever, no ear pain-- just a killer headache, a stupid stiff neck and horrible post nasal drip.

But the worse part is that I’M DEAF!

Huh? Wha? Huh? I have corn feet? Do the cow teat? You wanna sow some peat? Hey. . . where is everybody going? If you’re all gonna meet, why didja tell me?

Great title.

[hijack]
I am so pissed at you. I’m hooked on that stupid Rocket Mania game like you wouldn’t believe. I’ve made it all the way to Master of Pyrotechnics but only once.
[/hijack]

Huh? You missed me? You took a super rocket? You made it to the Pyromania concert once? Wha?

Hope you get your hearing back soon. And another vote for great title.

It just will not do for the Queen of Sheba to have such a mundane ill as an ear infection.

We shouldn’t discuss the Rocket Mania game, as then I’d have to admit I’m --> <-- this close to buying the full version.

I feel your pain, Biggirl. I once couldn’t hear out of one ear for a month during a particularly bad cold.

One day, all of a sudden, I could hear again. It was amazing. Unfortunately, it only lasted a few hours, and it was a week before I could hear out of it again.

I feel your pain, Biggirl. I once couldn’t hear out of one ear for a month during a particularly bad cold.

One day, all of a sudden, I could hear again. It was amazing. Unfortunately, it only lasted a few hours, and it was a week before I could hear out of it again.

mlerose, just cause you say it twice doesn’t mean she can hear it any better.

:smiley:

Ava

Homebrew, please let me know if you purchase it. I’ll buy it, too, and we won’t be alone.

Biggirl, Youre ugly and youre mother dresses you funny. Plus, she wears army boots.

It doesnt matter that I cant spell, because Biggirl can`t hear me anyway.

([your] - dammit!!)

And another thing. . . If I’m the one whose deef, why can’t you hear me? I sound pretty loud to myself and I cannot talk any louder-- didn’t I just tell you I have a monster headache? Did I? Huh? Wha?

Oh, and whuckfistle, my brother doesn’t make messes. I’m an only child.

I’ve already purchased Rocket Mania. It’s got 3 different game modes: Classic, Arcade and Strategy. You can play stategy forever and never lose. Me and my kids have had a game going for about a month now (you can save games) that’s got to be close to a half a billion points by now.

Maybe it’s because of some wax and maybe it’ snot!

Twat you say?
I cunt hear you!
I have an ear infucktion

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

unclviny

unclviny, you need to rework your sig. We ask that sigs be kept to a maximum of four lines, including blank lines. Your sig is 7 or 8 lines long, counting the blank lines. You can either rework your sig, or I’ll remove it for you in a few days.

Lynn
For the Straight Dope

Imagine how different things might be if the 2 above posts were reversed in sequence.

I really have too much time on my hands.

I always heard it was,
Twat?
I cunt hear you.
I seem to have a slight ear infucktion.
Bear ass me again.

[continuing hijack]
The highest level you can attain in Classic mode on the free trial of the full version of Rocket Mania is “Brother of Dragons” at 3 million points. (It was a looong night.)
[/continuing hijack]

Is it OK to say “twat” and “cunt” now? 'cause if so, I’ve got something new to say to the doe that keeps trampling my tomatoes.

Was it not OK to say “twat” and “cunt”?