What happened to Ross and Rachel's daughter?

If I searched the “Friend’s” threads I would be here forever. I didn’t watch much of the final season…no what I didn’t watch any of the final season :smiley: what happened with their daughter? I know that they had one.

Well, there was no sign of her in the final episode, that I saw. I think she just disappeared.

Sold to the zoo, to replace Marcel.

This question keeps getting ansked and answered.

They were clear about it on the final episode. In was covered in the dialog when some specifically asked, “what are you doing about Emily/Emma/What’s-her-face”? Because it’s hard to move into a new place with a baby in tow.

Their daughter was staying with Rachel’s mom, until Rachel got herself fully settled in France and was no longer living out of luggage and was unpacked and everything was good and appropraitesly stable for a wee one.

Rachels’ mother would then be following in a few weeks, bringing the kid to Rachel in France.

Actually Emma and grandma were following in a few days not weeks. Some mention was made that Emma would be there on Sunday with Rachel leaving on Thursday. That made me think Ross would miss Rachel at the airport but would be the one to take Emma to France and Ross would stay.

:smack: It was “days” not “weeks”. In my head I have them mental notion that Rachel’s mom is bringing the kid the “following week” and the wrong word popped out.

And I thought the same thing – that Ross wouldn’t really miss Rachel because he would end up taking the kid to France.

She’s probably in the same vacuum his son lives in. They all but forgot that Ross had a son from his first marriage.

They noted this in the episode in which Emma was born. Elliot Gould, as Ross’s father, said something about “My first grandchild,” to which Ross’s mom asked, “What about Ben?” He replied, “Well, my first granddaughter.”

BTW, I’m not such a geek to remember that from the show. It was mentioned in one of the articles about the show last week (possibly in the New York Times).

I think she’s living with Chuck Cunningham.

I was hoping Ross would end up going to France with Rachel and Emma, rather than Rachel deciding to stay in America. Wasabee’s scenario sounded good. But, no, they had to go in the more predictable direction. I mean, we all knew Ross and Rachel would end up together, but please. I do think, however, that it is better for Ross to be close to both his children. “Won’t someone please think of the children!”

That said, I expect we’ll see Joey babysitting Emma for at least one episode of his spin-off show next season. And, of course, hilarity will ensue!

Anyhoo…

Maybe this was answered in the show (which I missed most of) or in another thread (which I never saw), but why the hell wasn’t Emma just staying with Ross? His daughter is about to move to France-- why wouldn’t he insist upon spending as much time with her as possible? Is he that much of an incompetent boob that he can’t take care of a baby by himself?

Happy

Joannie and Ritchie’s “dissappeared” brother from Happy Days?
The one that went away to college, joined the ROTC, went to 'Nam, was captured by the Viet Cong, and ended up a sex slave to an Opium Warlord???
:smack:

NO!

Ross and Rachel’s daughter is being prepped to give birth to the ANTICHRIST!!!
:dubious:

I think you’re confused. Chuck Cunningham moved to Maine and married Hawkeye Pierce’s sister.