Whopee I just voted

Just got my absentee ballot today. I filled it out right away and I am going to mail it tomorrow. I was worrying it wouldn’t get here in time. Now I can skip the debate and watch the Yankees with a clear conscience.

So nobody cares that I have excercised my right/privlege as an American? Well thhhppppt! I can still say I voted before you.

I could’ve voted last Friday. That’s before you! I just haven’t yet because I’ve been waiting for the third debate. Plus, I keep hoping the local paper will come out with recommendations on the judges and such.

I voted yesterday. Even started a thread for early voters.
So I beat you to the ballot and to the thread.

oh crap. . .

Hah!

I did the early voting thing in the primary, but y’know, it just didn’t feel right. I spent the whole day expecting there to be a great to-do about the election; spent the evening waiting for results; all in all it was a let down for me. Now obviously that’s just me - I’m glad y’all are voting and early, absentee, or whatever is irrelevant, but I’m going to wait for November 2nd and stand in line. So that I get the proper feeling. I guess I’m just old-fashioned.

I don’t have much choice, its either vote this way or not at all.

Huzzah, I just voted as well! Walked down to the city-county building and plugged in my choices. Took all of 15 minutes total. There sure were a lot of poll workers there - probably close to 20 volunteers printing off ballots (precinct/ward specific for each person) and verifying names. I didn’t get an “I VOTED” sticker, though. :frowning:

:slight_smile: