Little Pleasures

I just found $10 in the pocket of a pair of ratty jeans that I washed and put away six months ago! That’s gonna make me smile all day.

What’s making you smile today?

The 90-second version of Scarface. I just turn off the video and put the sound on Loop.

A little NSFW, but funny.

I’m leaving work an hour early to go sit in a beer garden with my client, as it’s such a beautiful day in London.

Hurray!

You’re making me wonder exactly who won the Battle of Britain. But what a wonderful way to spend a spring evening.

Someone quoted my post in another thread just to say they “loved it.”

That always makes me smile.

This morning I got spam from somebody named Carl Weathers. Apollo Creed is trying to sell me /1@g@r@!!

We shall be on The Lamb on Lambs Conduit St - feel free to come along!

I shall hop the next available buzz bomb… :eek:

It is 90 degrees outside, sunny and gorgeous (and the Daylight Savings Time means I get to enjoy an extra hour of it)…

…while it’s snowing in my hometown in Massachusetts. :smiley:

[George Carlin]
You ever open the dictionary to the exact page you’re looking for? Doesn’t that feel good?
[/George Carlin]

Happened to me today!

I received an email from someone that I haven’t seen for nineteen years. That was pretty cool.

I found five hilarious greeting cards today and bought them even though I don’t have any specific occasions coming up.

Last night I had a joke dream and I woke up laughing. That happens to me once in a blue moon.

A two-year-old gave me a hug today.

And then I gave her a sticker.

I got all manic-y. I wrote some stuff, and read some stuff, and calculated some stuff, and I’m still feeling all crazy. Good crazy.