Does anyone else think Julie Andrews is hot?

Prompted by some references on the other thread I started, which I won’t link to because some folks may not want to wade through that thread to pick out the Julie Andrews-related bits, I’d like to know if anyone else thinks she is or was hot.

I always *really * liked her when I was a kid. I had never really thought about it until I was discussing Julie Andrews with my wife and she pointed out that maybe I have a thing for Mary Poppins that goes beyond an appreciation of her singing, acting, and childcare talents.

I realize attraction can be inexplicable, but am I seriously bent for wanting to show Maria the etchings in my flat in Salzburg?

She’s too elegant to be hot.

I suffered through the entirety of “S.O.B.” for the sole and only purpose of seeing Julie Andrews bare-breasted. It was worth it. Yes, Julie Andrews is elegant. And I will always remember her as hot. Maybe not Jane Fonda hot, but … hot.

I don’t personally think Julie Andrews is hot. But her movie image as clean and refined appeals to a certain subset that are turned on by the idea of either perfect wholesomeness, or it’s defilement.

To properly answer this, I’d need to know what she does at the end of an oral session.

Yeah, she’s the kind of hot that you’d like to take up the ass.

Loooove…soft as an eeeasy chaaaaiiir…love…fresh as the moooooring aiiiir…

Chim chiminey
Chim chiminey…

She’s a lady. Ladies can be hot, but it’s a private hot, not a hot you see walking down the street for all the world to see.

I’m sure she leaves Blake Edwards stammering and gasping for breath. :wink:

Back in the day, yes, she was quite the hottie, worthy of much meaningless monkey lovemaking.

I haven’t seen many of her movies, but she looked awesome in Victor, Victoria. I vote “hot”.

Hot as all get out. I can’t believe film producers preferred to have Audrey Hepburn lip-sync her way through My Fair Lady rather than have Julie Andrews, who starred in the stage version, sing it. Audrey was beautiful, no doubt, but Julie was sexy.

I’d so hit it, even today.

Moving thread from IMHO to Cafe Society.

As a kid, between her and Juliet Mills from Nanny and the Professor, I was…distracted and wondering why I didn’t have a nanny.

So yes, hot. Elegant, but hot.

Thanks Czarcasm. It is my second thread and I wasn’t sure where to put it.

Yes, I remember the first time that I saw Mary Poppins as an adult and thinking, damn, she is a babe!

Later in life I released she was attractive, not just talented and a nice person. I sometimes think of The Postman when the army is watching The Sound Of Music every night. They almost riot when the Sound Of Music is not played one time. I couldn’t think of another film that would be as nice to watch in those conditions.

I don’t think she’s ever been more sensual or alluring than in The Americanization of Emily, and even then, she wasn’t my cup of tea.

Good heavens, yes! Those were, to that point in my life, the finest boobies I had ever seen.

Very hot.

I need to dissent. She was a nice looking Lady, but she was never hot. Not even in S.O.B.

Now Juliet Mills was really pretty and hot.

Jim