What's your Dope license plate?

So let’s pretend you’re going to get yourself a vanity plate. Of course the only reason you want to do so is to announce to the initiated that you’re a member of this here elite assemblage of minds. And you’re obviously not going to let down the side with anything so trite as “SDMB” or “SDMBER” or “CECIL.” So what’s it going to be?

Mine is “-GRY”.

I think “doper” on a license plate might attract some unwanted attention.

Probably best to go with something more like “20 MINS”

H1 0PAL

(drat you auto lowercaser)

“SQUIDME” seems like a good one, since I haven’t been here for very long in comparison to the majority of you.

My username.

C1te

I thought of that, but Lobsang has too many other associations.

How about BRNGP13

I don’t know how many letters you are allowed but here are my choices

1oftemng

20dethra

1s420min

I have a specialty plate (NC Firfighter/Rescue Squad), and it allows only 4 letters. I have VBOB.

I’ve only been asked once about it by a non-Doper, who thought the V was for ‘Volunteer’.

I PIT U

I think I’d want 14KG FPD.

Stupid cap feature thingy: IGNRNCE, UNCACEC, IPITU

MMP

SDMAF1A

IBRNUD0G

3 HI 0PAL

We have eight-character plates, so that gives more room for creativity. :slight_smile:

INITI8ME
SQUID4U

SUNSPACE (I can fit my username on!)

CECILRLZ

And, just for the heck of it,
YBNORMAL

How about GOATZE?

TIMEDOUT

MOD HAT

LADLE

BANNED

52 SECS LEFT

I actually have thought of a SAMPIRO license plate (mainly because it’s easy to remember) but Alabama only allows 6 letters on vanity tags.

My plate actually used to be “EJSGIRL” but I stopped using it when I started using that as my user name all over the Internet. It’s probably still in a box somewhere…

It was a nickname that a friend gave me when I started dating EJ. It stuck (and so did he).

Misread