Where do I find Henry Mancini's "Condorman" score?

I know, the movie stinks, but the soundtrack is really good. Problem is, I NEVER found this one anywhere, not on CD nor vynil. It does exist at all?

You actually SAW the movie? I thought I was the only one.

The movie is so obscure that not even its producers have heard of it.

I saw it as well, when it first came out. I think it was a bit more successful in the UK than the US because Michael Crawford is quite famous here.

I found the theme on Napster, mostly corny sound effects.

This version is taken directly from the video version. I want a clean track.
And to think that this movie was based on THE GAME OF X, by one of my favourite writers, Robert Sheckley. I kid you not.

“The Game of X” was much superior. Probably would have made a good movie, too. (Though “American Dreamer” has used the idea.)

In the early 80s, Roger Ellwood was doing promotion for Disney at the Lunacon science fiction convention. He was running a Disney trivia sesssion and when he ran out of questions, I suggested he ask “What Disney movie was made from a Robert Sheckley novel?” He didn’t know the answer.

It wasn’t released becuase the score was shit mate.

Moving thread from IMHO to Cafe Society.

Locking this thread, because it’s extremely old and the OP has probably either found the score or moved on with his life. More to the point, the OP hasn’t visited the SDMB in almost 10 years.