Cold Pizza - a gender thing?

I’m a male and I love cold pizza. In fact, I like it better the next day when it’s been refrigerated overnight.

I’ve been told by two female friends now that cold pizza is a guy thing. They claim that women do not like and will not eat cold pizza.

So what’s the deal? Is it a gender thing?
footnote: this was my best guess for the appropriate forum. Feel free to move it if it fits better somewhere else.

I’m a woman and I like cold pizza.

I’ve never heard of this being a gender thing.

My husband reheats his pizza. I’m inclined just to grab it from the box and munch the next morning. Breakfast of champions.

I’m a woman and I like cold pizza, though (a) I prefer it warm and (b) cold pizza seems to give me heartburn.

I’m male and I don’t like it. I don’t really like leftover pizza at all in fact. That probably marks me out as being non-human :smiley:

Damn you, now you’ve made me want pizza!
Mmm, pizza…

I know a lot of girls who like cold pizza. Me included.

Cold pizza for breakfast = awesome.

You know stupid women. Everyone likes cold pizza.

Must be… either that or they just want to see if I’ll go to the trouble of putting it in the MV for them…

A recent* poll of my family actually implies that we all, except for me (I’m a dude), prefer cold pizza.

*I haven’t spoken to my mother in about 10 years, but the remainder of my family and I did actually have a similar conversation a few months ago because I a.) don’t generally eat leftovers, and b.) sure as hell won’t eat them if they’re worse off than they would be fresh.

Your female friends are probably the types who agonize over whether the living room drapes should be ‘mushroom’ or ‘foggy morning’ beige. They probably freak out over a broken nail, and count calories religiously. Therefore, a lady doesn’t gobble down cold pizza like a crass MAN, they must have it warmed up and on a pretty plate. They are making up the “gender” thing to justify their self-image.

I’m a female and I love cold pizza any time of the day or night. I never get any for breakfast because the man in the house steals it, but if it was there, I’d eat it. (Maybe put it in the microwave for a few seconds just to take the chill off.)

My fiancee loves cold pizza. Me, I love it reheated, cold doesn’t do it for me.

I prefer warm pizza. Cold pizza isn’t my bag.

I consider pizza the only food that is equally delicious hot or cold.

twicks, female

I’m a female who loves cold pizza, particularly for breakfast.

Besides tacos, a warm pizza(even reheated) is my favorite.Cold pizza is horrible.
Male.

I’m female, and I don’t like cold pizza, but I’m reasonably sure these are unrelated facts.

My son and I had this discussion just yesterday morning, as I was eating two slices of cold pizza with grilled vegetables and a Diet Pepsi for breakfast. I would have microwaved it a touch, but it was on a non-microwave plate, and I was too lazy to switch plates. I’m female, by the way. He thought I was crazy.

Cold pizza is OK, but I prefer pizza freshly made right from the oven. Male, 47.

I am male and I’ve loved cold pizza since I was a teenager. My mother turned me on to it.