Hottest of the televison geek girls.

Public poll, no set ending date, one answer per respondent, blah blah blah. Bear in mind that we’re not assessing the hotness of the actresses, but of the characters. Below you will find safe for work images of all the damsels in question. You may, of course, wish to add your own pics if you feel I’ve overlooked anyone.

Emily Deschanel (Temperance Brennanon Bones)
Alyson Hannigan (Willow Rosenbergon Buffy)
Amy Acker (Fred Burkleon Bones)
Jewel Staite (Kaylee Fryeon Firefly) (hey that rhymes!)
Linda Park (Hoshi Satoon Enterprise) (and yes, I realize this particular image is cheating).
Pauley Perrette (Abby Sciutoon NCIS)
Maryn Lynn Rajskub (Chloe O’Brianfrom 24)
Allison Mack (Chloe Sullivanfrom Smallville)

Gotta cast my vote for Abby Normal of NCIS. “Bones” Brennan would be smokin’ hot, if she weren’t such a cold fish.

Kaylee, now and forever.

Oh, please. She couldn’t repolarize the deflector dish to save her life.

Hmm I didn’t know Amy Acker was on Bones (I usually catch it in reruns or one of those marathons). And she has the same first name that she had on Angel?

Rage, vengeance, exploding hamsters, yawn.

The sad part is that I proofread twice before posting.

RobotArms, the AH link works for me, so I don’t know what to tell you.

I’ll have to think about this for a while. A long while. No hurry at all.

In the meantime, I don’t think Amy Acker is on Bones, and the Alyson Hannigan link doesn’t work directly.

My heart is now & always will be Alyson’s!

Real geek girls don’t need deflector dishes. They solve their Captain’s problems with science, not technobabble.

***Kaylee: *“Shouldna be so clean. It’s a dead giveaway you don’t belong, you always gotta be tidy. Don’t pay anybody in advance. And don’t ride in anything with a Capasan-38 engine, they fall right outta the sky.”

Tie: Willow and Dark Willow. Yeah, I have a thing for spell slinging redheads.

I voted for Kaylee.

Can’t there a multiple choice option?

I’ve declared my love for both Hoshi and Willow quite often on these boards, but I don’t think either of them are hot so much as cute, and none of the rest of the women I’m familiar with in the OP are hot, either.

Though I’m actually a bigger fan of the later host, I’d say the hottest geek girl that I can think of without racking my brain would be Jadzia Dax.

What, no Kari Byron?

Multiple choice is for people who don’t have the courage to stand behind their irrational prejudices.

I would vote for Sara Gilbert’s “Leslie Winkel” character from The Big Bang Theory

If hot chicks on Firefly are game, why no Morena Baccarin or Summer Glau? I would have picked either before Jewel.

I thought this was gonna be a Morgan Webb, Layla Kayleigh, Olivia Munn, Kari Byron kinda poll based on the title.

Well, I was looking for fictional characters, for one thing. And neither Inara nor River was a geek, while Kaylee surely was. Admittedly, I would have been wiser to put the character names first and the actor names second, and to make certain that the pictures were all of the actors in character.

The poll isn’t about hot girls beloved by geeks. The poll is about hot fictional female geeks.

I don’t think any of those women qualify as geeks in reality. Kari Byron has the brains, but she lacks the social awkwardness of the true geek. (Admittely, so does Hoshi Sato.)

How did you leave Tina Fey (OK, Liz Lemon) off this list?

So, wait, this is a poll about womens’ hotness…except it’s not and it’s all about the characters? Why bother posting pictures?