Who would "ride the tricycle" with

Which “How I Met Your Mother” characters would you have a threesome with?

Marshall and Lily–they’re kinky as all getout and I know for certain he’s hung.

I’d pick: Trudy and Robin. (what can I say, I dig brunettes!)

Holy shit, “Ride the tricycle” has really changed meaning.
I feel old :frowning:

Now get off his lawn! :wink:

Also, who in the heck is Trudy? I remember Stella (yikes), but Trudy’s a mystery.

From the “Pineapple Incident” (Winnie Cooper)

Barney and Ted.

But if I could replace Ted with the doppelganger of Barney, and make it Barney and Barney, then that would be - what’s the word I’m looking for? Fantastic? Mythical? I don’t know, I’m sure a word would come to mind in the moment.

Also from the episode that was all about riding the tricycle.

Can I just have my way with Robin twice? I’d like that instead.

Robin and Lily. Or Lily twice. mmmmm…

I can’t answer because you left Victoria off the list.

I could’ve gone nuts with names, but chose to stick with significant characters. Who would join you and Victoria on the tricycle?

legen- wait for it, and I hope you’re not lactose intolerant, because it’s -dary. :smiley:

Although Trudy was in the tricycle episode, I’d say Victoria is more significant…she was one of Ted’s longer girlfriends (compared to most that were one-episode ones.

I said Robin and Lily, but if Victoria were on the list it would be VERY hard to decide between two of them…I’d probably go Lily and Victoria, cause as said earlier, we know Lily is pretty kinky.

I think I read that if the show wasn’t renewed Victoria would’ve been the “mother”.

Tip for all you Lily fans: keep her away from a flute!

I’ve never watched the show, but it has Alyson Hannigan in it, right? Just sign me up for two of her.

she plays Lily

Gotta go with Lily and her doppelganger, Stripper Lily.

Extra flamey! :smiley: