Who's that actress in that commercial?

There’s a couple driving across the country and they download geographically appropriate songs along the way (such as *All My Exes Live in Texas *and Born on the Bayou). Here it is.

The female half of this couple looks very familiar to me. Or maybe she seems familiar because I find her very attractive. Anybody know who she is or where I’ve seen her before?

You could try asking here.

Judging from that clip she reminds me of Lola Glaudini who played FBI Agent Deborah Ciccerone / Danielle Ciccolella / on The Sopranos (1999–2007) and was Adriana’s “friend” until Christopher ran her off.

So far, though, her Other Works page doesn’t show that particular commercial.

Speaking of “who’s that actress?,” you know those incredibly annoying commercials where celebs talk to their phones in “hilarious” ways, like John Malkovich asking for a joke and life advice? I always put them on mute.

But who is the dark-haired kooky girl who wants tomato soup delivered? I’m sure she is very famous and I am supposed to know who the hell she is–but they give you no clue in the ad, and whatever TV show or movie she’s done, *I *haven’t seen it.

Zooey Deschanel. The current Queen of Cutesville.

Zooey Deschanel

Ah. Thank you. I have heard the name, but would not recognize her if she ran up and bit me.

Oh, if only…

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1080&bih=627&q=zooey+deschanel&gbv=2&oq=zooey+de&aq=0&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_l=img.3.0.0l10.563.1984.0.2938.8.8.0.0.0.0.235.892.2-4.4.0.eish..0.0.xwe1fJZJtQI

I did watch the Sopranos, and I remember that character. If it’s not her, it looks enough like her that it may be why she seems familiar. And if it is her, she’s looking damn fine at 40!

I for one would not mind terribly if Zooey Deschanel ran up and bit me. (Well, a playful little nip, anyway, not enough to break the skin. I’m not into* that*.)

My very thought!

Ingrid Haas

Which is a shame because then they need to track her down and dissect her brain to check for rabies.

Why is the man always driving in that commercial? Seems to me it would work better if they alternated, with the passenger singing along with the radio to the annoyance of the driver, until they’re in chorus on the last song.

Nice find, thanks!

Looks like she had a small role in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, which is her only credit I’ve seen. I may need to seek out some of her comedy work now.

I always mute them, too. I especially dislike the one with Zooey Deschanel.

I think the real correct answer to this question: My future wife =)

Talented family; sister’s an actress, mother’s an actress, dad’s a cinematographer (with five Oscar noms).

Ingrid Haas

Dang. That’s kind of sad that she doesn’t have any “Known For” entries on her IMDB listing.

Maybe next year.

Great site. Redheads seem to be rather over-represented at the moment.

That’s not a complaint, just an observation.

You say that as if it were possible.