Help me id a techno song from the 90's, "monday, sex"

There is that one song I had heard once in the radio in the 90’s and I was never able to track it down since then.

I heard it on the French radio channel called FunRadio, during a night with the radio host Max, so probably between 1996/2001.

It’s a techno song I would say, very repetitive melody, with the lyrics being, more or less, these:

Monday, sex
Tuesday, sex
Wednesday, sex
Thursday, sex
Friday, sex
Saturday, Sunday, dance, dance, dance, and dance again

Monday, sex again
Tuesday, sex again

Through the years I’ve tried googling parts of the lyrics but to no avail.
I kinda hope someone here may have heard it too.

Not exactly a fit, but there’s a song called To The Club by Spankox that goes:

Monday night, to the club,
Tuesday night, to the club,
Wednesday night, what a headache, but I went, to the club,
Thursday night, to the club,
Friday night, didn’t want to go, then my friend Michelle called me on the phone, so I went to the club
Saturday night, to the club,
Sunday night, to the club.

No mention of sex though…

Haha thanks, with a bit of sex the weekend it would have been a mirror song.

If it’s any consolation, now I remember hearing it and it’s driving me crazy that I can’t remember.

It’s definitely not Lords’ of Acid “Rough Sex” - that was just a list of types of sex, not days of sex.

Oh man I’m just glad someone else remembers that song!

It’s not the song you’re looking for but you reminded me of LaTour’s People Are Still Having Sex.

Sounds to me that it’s likely a remix that sampled parts of various songs to assemble the lyrics. If the final product was never released as a track on an album, that would explain the difficulty finding it.

Does this song have any elements that ring a bell?

That’s what I’m fearing. Because lord knows I’ve been able to track down more esoteric tracks.

I like the track you posted but the music in it has no element that makes me think of that song or something similar.

That’s something else: since I only remember the lyrics and the rythme of the lyrics, I can’t even try to simulate the music to give more clues.

Well, if it’s any consolation, there’s a French person who shares your plight.

Ha and I found another french guy on usenet who were looking for it too in 2000. Said he heard it in 1998. Helps me narrowing down the time period a bit I guess.

The lyrics were sung by a male voice btw, very deep.

Hey!!

I Think It’s this one !!
Hardea - Sex again