Funniest 36 seconds on the internet

I had not seen this until last week. I won’t describe too much so I don’t ruin the punch line, but it’s a cat video with music, so be sure to turn the sound on.

Here’s the video.

It just gets funnier with repeated viewings.

:smiley:

I’ll see your cat video and raise you “Trust Fall Fail” (and it’s only 14 seconds).

I love that cat video, it is one of my family’s favs. It crosses generations :wink:

Ok, that’s pretty damn funny!

When I read the title, I thought it must be referring to this video, which someone showed me yesterday: Snooky and the Metronome

twitch…

Antigen, thanks for the link to that video. I like that song and have often thought of asking here what it was, and who does it.

Very well done syncing of music to video there, I laughed.

This onewas posted on Cracked a few weeks ago in a list of obscure YouTube comedy gold videos. It’s so simple and dumb, and yet I laughed until my nose ran.

I fricken’ love that video, hahahaha!

I just laughed so much at this that I cried and had to explaining to do, since I’m at work.

Dang that poor cat, was probably very relieved when he killed it!

OMG those are all great! Especially loved the cats and the metronome.

Oh my gosh, I had tears running down my face. How can he jump at every tick?? :smiley:

I give you - Cayanne vs Oak Leaf

This is mid round - the full battle lasted close to 20 minutes - in the end, Cayanne was indeed victorious…

Me too. Not the at work part, but tears and not breathing for an alarming amount of time.

I don’t get it.

Hilarious. All of them.

No, I mean I really, really, really don’t get it. Youtube comments:

“I’ve seen this almost 20 times and it just gets funnier each time! (:
:THE BEST VIDEO EVER”
“i’ve seen this a million times. shit never gets old! always got me laughing.”
It’s a fucking cat jumping off a rail. :confused:

Yeah that one didn’t do it for me either. But the metronome one is funny.

I offer you Hope and the Scary Banana

How about Goats Screaming Like Humans? I laughed. I cried.