They make orange juice now that has pineapple juice mixed in

I bought some without realizing it, but damn is it good. It’s OJ without the bitter tang.

If by “now” you mean “for at least the last 20 years” then, yes.

They also make orange/pineapple/banana and orange/pineapple/strawberry juice. You can drink this stuff straight, or add rum as desired.

First saw it in 1985, in my college dorm vending machine. My then-boyfriend loved it.

STOP THE PRESSES!

What next???

Strawberry-Kiwi or some other such nonsense???

What do they call it? Two Alive? F-2?

I’ll fight all of you.

:smiley:

Best response ever.

:smiley:

I remember it from my childhood. Circa late Fifties.

Ping, Pong and Pili.

Pineapple-grapefruit, pineapple-orange and pineapple-lime.

I like the pineapple banana one. I rarely do fruit juice, I prefer to blow my carbs on the whole fruit so I get the fiber as well, but the pineapple banana mixes really well with rum, and I don’t have to deal with yucky sour mix. It is great if you freeze it in an ice cube tray and make rum slushies with them.

Maybe it goes well with the hamburger they make now that has horseburger mixed in.

Speaking of which, MOIDALIZE, can you recommend me any new product that might “help” my hamburger?

How bought I deliver it up to you on a knuckle sandwich!

All pretty irrelevant. It’s been established in recent threads that all fruit juice is garbage unworthy of human consumption - I mean, it contains *sugar *and often - brace yourself - juices other than what’s on the label! They should ban the crap!

My favorite is passion fruit-orange-guava, but damn if it’s impossible to find POG juice outside Hawaii.

I like the pineapple-orange, but orange-strawberry-banana is even better.

Can anybody still find orange-grapefruit?
I used to be able to get one called orange-ruby red but they stopped making it.

I wish they sold different flavors of OJ frozen in cans. I’d buy those more often, sometimes just the thought of lugging another heavy bottle of Tropicana Whatever into the house kills the thought.

goddamnit, now i’m craving orange/strawberry/banana, which i don’t think i’ve had since i was in my early 20s and i was mixing it with vodka.