Men, how do you shave hair around your genitals?

I shave once a week. :slight_smile:

Cool story, bro.

“How” or “how often”?

I do not shave around my genitals and will strike anyone other than my wife who suggests that I do so.

I do not shave around my own, or anyone else’s, genitals.

References available on request.

Regards,
Shodan

I do not shave around my genitals, I do not shave around anyone else’s, and I regard it as a highly unfortunate practice.

What if it were an emergency? What if shaving Jennifer Lawrence’s pussy was the only way to stop the chupacabra apocalypse, and nobody else was around? What THEN, hotshot?

Are you like asking if their genitals are so big that they get in the way while shaving?

Then goodbye world.

As I understand it, too late. As in, already shaved. I heard there were pictures…

I’ve trimmed with scissors, but gave it up as not being worth the effort.

There are electric body-hair trimmers specificially made for this purpose – the ads are hilarious – there was a thread about this here some years ago.

Where do you put your genitals while you shave?

I thought we had an agreement. You would not make horrible puns, and I would not dispatch 4,585,754,691,476 fire ants to eat you alive.

Ah well.

I am the chupacabra apocalypse, and when my time comes, every pubis will be unshaven.

One ball in each armpit, and my schlong draped over one arm. Doesn’t everyone?

Regards,
Shodan

The wanton shaving of genitalia is destroying the habitat of pubic lice and putting them on the endangered species list. Nowadays, if I want crabs, I go to Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco. Save the public lice!

I vote no shaving.

In the spirit of giving an honest answer to a legitimate question - if it’s been a while since I last shaved I use my hair clipper with a short (1/16") guide to get the bulk of the job done.

Then it’s pretty much like my regular shaving routine - take a nice hot shower and lather up to get the hairs ready for shaving, I use soap as my “shaving cream” and a good razor (a regular Gillette Excel or similar). Work carefully, pull the skin taut, rinse razor clean of accumulated hair and soap frequently. It’s not difficult.

Snip-snip here, snip-snip there, and a couple of tra-la-las.

I don’t often LOL but this one did it for me.

I use an electric razor designed for the purpose without any attachments; it’s not absolutely perfectly smooth but close enough. As with my facial hair (mentioned in the other shaving thread) my pubic hair is rather sparse and easy to shave.

I don’t keep myself shorn by any means, I’ll shave every once in a while because I like the way it feels, and then I let it grow out again.

Typically, I’m totally natural, but I did have a vasectomy in September, so I have some experience in that category.

I just used a can of cheap-ass shaving cream that we had for our son to play with in the bath, and a disposable razor. Lathered up the ol’ sack, and had at it. As long as you stretch it taut, you won’t get any razor burn or nicks; the hardest part was making sure I’d got everything.

(I actually shaved the sack entirely bald as a joke for my wife to find)

“A chupacabra shaves his genitals and gets apocalypsed and you think that of me? No.”