World Trade Center

There’s a thread already going in MPSIMS right now that I’m following.
This is a thread for people who need a little more color when describing the terrorists.

Fuckers.

Just heard, right now, the Liberation Palestinian Society (or something like that) have claimed responsibility. Fuckers.

ABC is saying there will probably be many groups claiming responsibility, so we should not jump to conclusions.

But when we figure out who did it, we gotta jump on them hard. Like total destruction.

Holy Fuck! The Pentagon is in fire now!

This is too weird. Who knows how many cities it’s happening in right now?

Take the following in mind with the fact that just happened. I’ll be more rational later.

They’ve hit the Pentagon now too.

If we find that these terrorists came from outside the US, if we find that they were harbored by some other nation, we are going to destroy that nation. We are going to kill every single living thing in that nation. There will be no mercy. We cover the earth with their blood and throw salt upon it as we leave. You want to see the US as an evil empire, by damn you are going to have your way.

I can see the smoke from the Pentagon from my office window! President Bush had better hunt down and kill whoever did this despicable act! I’m really worried about military friends who work at the Pentagon.

Mother-fuckers.

Dirty stinking filthy Albanians!

What the fuck is wrong with people! You don’t like Americans? You don’t like America? Don’t come to our fucking country then. There’s absolutely no excuse to take the lives of innocent people. You spineless fucking bastards. Fuck you all!

We WILL make you pay for this!!

I don’t give a rats ass about them “attacking america” or “coming into our country to terrorize us.” I just think they are sick sick sick and I can’t believe they’d do this. I hope that they burn burn burn in the worst sort of hell for eternity.

I am so glad me son is too young to hear about this. What do you tell a 10-yr old about this stuff? If I were little, I’d be scared out of my mind that someone would kill someone I love in some freak attack.

I now think about these things like a mother, as you can tell.

People, save your vitriol until you know who did this. Do not assume a certain group did this. there will be many groups owning up.
compassion is needed right now, anger will rightly follow.

I agree. Our #1 task is to rescue those in danger, and to stop any more attacks.

Well I’m not close enough to go running into the wreckage to try and help folks out so I’ll I have right now is my anger. I’m not directing at any certain group or race. But I’ll be fucking angry if I want to be.

One more thing…

The second plane turned into the path of the tower. Which means whoever was at the controls knew a little about steering planes.
There is something seriously wrong with this scenario.

The second tower just collapsed.

This is beyond wrong, 50,000 people work in the Trade Center and I think many of them have just been crushed or burned to death.

There is no punishment extreme enough for the people behind this.

The Middle East will shortly be renamed “The Middle Wasteland” if I could have my way.

No going off on anyone until we know who it is, folks. Then, it’s War.

Pearl Harbour was a sneak attack and an act of war by the Japanese military on American soldiers.
This is a cowardly attack on innocent men, women and children.

This has got to be the worst day in American history.

How do you know it’s the Arabs? George W. Bush, Boy President, has been pissing of just about every fucking psycho group on the face of the Earth during his short time in office - I just hope he’s capable of sorting out this mess now.

I’m in Toronto; everyone here is paralyzed with horror. The news is so awful it’s surreal.

This is not merely an attack on the United States. It’s an attack on humanity as a whole. To slaughter the innocent is an assault on all civilized human beings.

Give me a fucking break! This is by far the stupidest comment I’ve seen.

Shrub has had very little to do with this attack. America, as a nation, and its support of Isreal is most likely the probable cause. I am pointing no fingers at this point.

As I said in the MPSIMS thread, we’ve pussy-footed around too long. We’ve been too much the middle man, trying to get everyone to talk nice and be friends. The people responsible for these attacks have no morals. They have no respect. They do not speak the same language when it comes to discussing what is acceptable and what is not.

Find out who is responsible, bomb them back to the fucking stone age, make their women and children weep. A nice small tactical nuclear weapon right into their headquarters will send a message that you don’t FUCK with US! I don’t care WHAT country their headquarters is in. You tolerate terrorist HQ in your country? Fine. Deal with the fallout - literal and figurative.

They want to play with the big boys? They’ll pay the consequences.

The sleeping giant has arisen. God have mercy on their souls [sub]cause I won’t[/sub].